Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-05-2012, 01:45 PM
WAHM Regular

Our products are consumable so I think it works out great, it is something I already spend money on and since that portion of my budget is now done through my business it helps , Plus I get to earn all of my monthly autoship for free. Easiest compensation plan I have ever seen and the silver combo pack starter kit comes attached with several benefits and bonuses as well as every thing in our product line. snackhealthy.com/missmel
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Banned

Soylicious candles.. who doesn't love and burn candles? Many consultants join Soylicious just to get their candles at a wonderful discount.

What does it cost to buy your starter kit? To join it is .99 cents.. then $4.99 per month for your custom website. The Starter Kits are optional and/or you can design your own kit according to your budget. The Kits available are $37, $73, & $143

Is it awesome? Everything you need to jump start your business.

What's your quota to maintain active status? $4.99 per month for the website..no other quotas

What's your discount %age, or, if it varies, is it hard to explain? 40% discount on all your personal use products, 40% commission on retail sales, & 10% override on 1st line consultant that you sponsor

Is the important stuff in your signature? Everything you need is on my website. If you have any further questions, please shoot me an email or give me a call!

Anything else you want to share with the WAHM board and the world? With it being only 99 cents to join, this is a great way to start your own business with very little costs to you.

There are no contracts, so you can cancel at any time should this not be a good fit for you.

Have a GREAT day!
Old 06-10-2012, 08:48 AM
WAHM Regular

I love being a personal use consultant. It's fun.
Old 06-16-2012, 07:18 PM
Registered WAHM

So if you don't mind "personal use" or "a few parties and then personal use" type consultants in your downline, then, answer the following: (for fibi&clo)
What does it cost to buy your starter kit? $200
Is it awesome? Absolutely!
What's your quota to maintain active status? 4 parties a month from March to September is preferred
What's your discount %age, or, if it varies, is it hard to explain? Half off every pair of sandals and wedges all the time
Is the important stuff in your signature? No. This company is so new we do not have our own sites at this point. If you have questions please contact me at [email protected]!
Anything else you want to share with the WAHM board and the world? This company currently has 225 consultants nationwide and they protect your area so it's not saturated and easy to sell. With your kit you receive around 18 pairs in all sizes and each style and worth over $1000. This does require a $70 renewal fee each year, but this includes 4 to 6 new styles per year. We also offer jewelry only at parties, not online, this was included in my kit . I encourage you to contact me if interested!
Old 06-17-2012, 04:59 AM
Awesome WAHM

Scentsy is great for personal consultants! Starter kit is only $99.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:00 PM
Registered WAHM

Default We have an awesome starter kit!

Everything Happy is a new Direct Sales company that sells amazing children's products! The idea for our company came from the mind of a 7 year boy, David Holdridge, who saw his sisters playing with their stuffed animals and blankets and decided to come up with a product to spread happiness around the world. He came up with the idea of Happy Blankie, luxurious blankies created in the shape of animal faces and every one has a giant smile on it. Also, for every item that is purchased the company donates one of the exact item to a child in need here in the US and around the world! You can even pick where you want it to go!

We have a $99 Enrollment Kit (plus tax and shipping) that contains almost $400 in product and business supplies to get you started! We just launched our new Consultant program in September and have been overwhelmed by the response it has gotten. We also accept personal use Consultants! There are amazing Consultant commission of 25%-44% plus downline bonuses as well as awesome Hostess rewards of up to 25%!

Everything Happy is an amazing company that I would recommend any Consultant take a look at!
Old 10-15-2012, 02:44 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Thumbs up

What an entrepreneur as a 7-year old! (see above post for Everything happy).

Here is the information regarding personal use with NYR Organic:

What does it cost to buy your starter kit?
One of our kits is $99 and includes over $250 worth of our award-winning products, business tools, and a free website. Our other kit is $199 and includes over $500 in products and business tools, plus our free website.

Is it awesome? Quite.

What's your quota to maintain active status? $100 retail per year at the consultant level to stay active, and keep your discount and website.

What's your discount %age, or, if it varies, is it hard to explain? NYR Organic consultants receive at least a 25% discount.

Is the important stuff in your signature? Some, but not all. Our products are incredible regardless if they are certified organic or not

Anything else you want to share with the WAHM board and the world? Yes, please support your fellow direct sellers this holiday season! Tis the season! (almost)
Old 10-16-2012, 02:10 AM
Grand WAHM

This is an older thread, but I thought I would jump in all the same. Watkins encourages people to join for the personal use. We even offer a 'membership' enrollment without having to make any grand 'kit' purchase. This allows folks to join for the personal discount and just order what they want when they want it (no strings attached).

PM me if you'd like more info.

Good luck!
Old 10-17-2012, 08:10 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm a personal use consultant for Usborne Books. There mini kit is $69.00. No sales quotas and free website for 6 months($50.00 yearly after that).
Old 10-17-2012, 08:38 AM
Awesome WAHM

My fellow colleague (Mrs. Green Jeans) pointed out benefits of being an NYR rep. You can be a personal use consultant at NYR Organic due to the low sale requirements. We offer products that are used everyday and even offer supplements. It would be like "switching stores" and saving 25%.