Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-27-2014, 10:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Transporting Display Items, etc. to Your Jewelry Bars

For Designers who are new, quick tip: you'll want to think about how you would like to transport your Jewelry Bar display items, jewelry, supplies, etc. Something that has wheels is always very helpful! I currently use a rolling cube from Staples, a plastic file box with a handle, the Origami Owl jewelry bag from the back office, the 31 Beauty Bag for charm trays and tweezers (this is great for a JB on-the-go, too..such as taking it to a coffee shop)...some Designers use rolling totes from Thirty One Gifts, etc. I've been happy with the portability and durability of these items when transporting supplies. Designers, please share........what is your preference for transporting items to/from your JBs?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Registered WAHM

Great post! I have such a hard time deciding which items to bring. I currently use two large plastic bins. Kind of a hassle to haul them around. I need to get some cute 31 Bags. And I need to condense a bit. Trial and error I suppose, but I do love to see and hear how the rest of you are hauling your stuff Thanks for sharing!
Old 03-08-2014, 08:28 AM
Super WAHM

Tricia, where did you get those cork boards? I LOVE THEM!! And I love how you roll with one bag. I currently have 2 31 cubes that I haul in, not too bad I guess, but I love your concept. I think it's time to look at condensing a bit.