Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-21-2014, 03:50 PM
WAHM Regular

Default O2 National Convention - July 24- 26 2014

Who will be attending our annual convention in July in Phoenix? Looking forward to meeting everyone! Last year's convention included networking opportunities, training, Jewelry Bar ideas, the ability to purchase O2 branded products such as table cloths, jewelry busts, etc. This year's convention includes: training, big announcements, product previews....and O2 inspiration. Hope to meet you there!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2014, 06:16 PM
Awesome WAHM

Oh I so want to go! I don't think I can this year, but I'm hopeful still!
Old 01-22-2014, 08:13 AM
Super WAHM

I am so excited too! I have my "Golden Ticket" and am flying in with some of my St Louis Owls. I'm probably not going to have any extra money for the store. But here's hoping! Can't wait to meet you!
Old 01-22-2014, 01:26 PM
WAHM Regular

I think I saw somewhere that last year 2500 designers went? Then I saw that 1 year ago in January we had 6000 designers total. I'm wondering with now 65,000+ designers if they will open registration to more than 5000 this year? Am actually surprised it's not already sold out. Not sure if I'll be able to make it this year, but hopefully...
Old 01-25-2014, 12:15 PM
WAHM Regular

Looking forward to meeting everyone this year! I've found (and our team members have found, too) that O2 trainings are fun, beneficial, and very inspiring...it's a great way for team members to become re-energized for business building when returning home....and wonderful to meet other Designers in-person. Yes, there were approx 2,500 of us at convention last year....amazing to see how much we have grown....and so much to look forward to!
Old 01-27-2014, 06:09 PM
dōTERRA Wellness Advocate

I have a ticket but not sure if I'll be able to make it. We're going to Germany and France in June and have another few trips we need to squeeze into the few months our son is out of school, so I may not be able to go.
Old 01-27-2014, 10:13 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiniOwl View Post
I have a ticket but not sure if I'll be able to make it. We're going to Germany and France in June and have another few trips we need to squeeze into the few months our son is out of school, so I may not be able to go.
Sounds like a fabulous vacation! The French countryside looks dreamy! On a side note...Last year they did offer a few of the convention training hand-outs in the back office which was helpful.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:18 AM

We'll mostly be in Germany (my home country) and spend a couple of days in Paris. The kiddo hasn't been to France yet and wants to see the Eiffel tower and Trocadero (he's a skater). But I'm holding on to my ticket 'til the end to see if maybe we can all go to AZ for a few days.
Old 02-01-2014, 11:10 PM
WAHM Regular

Christine, if you're able to attend, it would be great to connect with you and others from the WAHM Forum......maybe we can have the WAHM Forum meet-up at convention.
Old 02-02-2014, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkowlkim View Post
Christine, if you're able to attend, it would be great to connect with you and others from the WAHM Forum......maybe we can have the WAHM Forum meet-up at convention.
Yes! That would be great!