Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-13-2013, 06:27 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Returning customers passwords

Does anyone know how a customer can retrieve their password? I have had two customers today try to place orders and they could not proceed because the website kept saying that they already have accounts but they have no idea what their passwords were. I will be losing orders over this. And I know they can call the nest but that is a lot of trouble when someone just wants to make a purchase
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2013, 06:50 PM
Awesome WAHM

Without calling the Nest all you can do is have them make a new profile using a different email address
Old 09-13-2013, 08:11 PM
WAHM Regular

I've heard that their zipcode might work.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:37 AM
dōTERRA Wellness Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennyks View Post
Does anyone know how a customer can retrieve their password? I have had two customers today try to place orders and they could not proceed because the website kept saying that they already have accounts but they have no idea what their passwords were. I will be losing orders over this. And I know they can call the nest but that is a lot of trouble when someone just wants to make a purchase
Can you just place the order for them? They can either give you their CC info or you can use your card and send them a Paypal invoice.
Old 09-14-2013, 06:53 AM
WAHM Regular

You can actually go in and create a new customer using their existing email - just make sure you assign them a password. It's a field in the new customer box. I usually set the password as their last name and #1. That way they can login on your site. I had that happen with a couple of customers who ordered before I got my wings but was having a catalog party. When they use the customer info they got from their first online order, it wanted to point them to my mentor's site, but once I added them and assigned them a password to go with their email address, they now go right to my site. Hope this makes sense and helps!
Old 09-14-2013, 02:11 PM
Awesome WAHM

Those are GREAT suggestions ladies...especially to save sanity and business
Old 09-17-2013, 02:55 PM
WAHM Regular

zip code.

and when you enter emails from now on, use the same word as a password, either their first name or something easy, like party.

then you know their passwords.

or place the order yourself, and make it even easier on them!!
Old 09-18-2013, 07:40 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteampunkOwls View Post
You can actually go in and create a new customer using their existing email - just make sure you assign them a password. It's a field in the new customer box. I usually set the password as their last name and #1. That way they can login on your site. I had that happen with a couple of customers who ordered before I got my wings but was having a catalog party. When they use the customer info they got from their first online order, it wanted to point them to my mentor's site, but once I added them and assigned them a password to go with their email address, they now go right to my site. Hope this makes sense and helps!
When you say you "added" them, where are you adding them?
Old 09-19-2013, 04:13 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamax2013 View Post
When you say you "added" them, where are you adding them?
If you have an open party in the B.O., click on that, then click on Guests, then Create New Guest. Then just add their First Name/Last Name/Email/Password and click Save New, and they'll be able to login with their email and the password you set for them, and it'll take them directly to your site. It won't attach them to a party or anything - they'll still be able to choose which Jewelry Bar they want at checkout.