Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

View Poll Results: iPad or iPad mini?
iPad 0 0%
iPad mini 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2013, 02:50 PM
Registered WAHM

Question iPad or iPad mini??? which do you use

I know, I know, it's 2013 and I don't have an iPad yet. I am wanting to get one but wondering which way to go. Of course the full size would be great for a lot of things, but I'm drawn to the mini for its ease of carrying around. It would be nice to throw it in my purse and obviously it weighs much less. But I'm wondering if I will miss the full size screen. I will probably be taking it with me most days and use it when I can work on my business while waiting in line to pick the kids up or waiting while the kids have sports practice, etc. So there's my dilema...I will be using it a lot (full size would be nice), but I will be carrying it a lot (a good case for the mini)......also considering the keyboard option, do they even make one for the mini?
Do you use one at your jewelry bars? Have you had both sizes and prefer one? I'd appreciate your insights!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2013, 06:49 PM
WAHM Regular

I have the full size and love it - typing this on it now. My mom has the mini, so I've used it a few times. I found it hard to type on, and not as easy to WORK on. To PLAY on the mini wins for the fun factor
I do NOT take it to my JB's. I want to build a team. I want to make what I do look easily (and in expensively) replica table. I don't want to scare a potential DIW away because they think they need to invest in one to be successful. Everything about my display leans toward the minimalist, so anyone who looks at it says "wow, I could do that".
Old 08-31-2013, 08:04 PM
WAHM Regular

I use my Iphone at my jewelry bars for the paypal here card reader....