Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-20-2013, 06:59 PM
WAHM Regular

Default For All Of Us DIWS

Do You Remember This Email???

{Sending a Little Love}

We are so thankful that you want to be a part of our family and will be sending a little love your way. Keep an eye out for a special gift that will be sent to your mailbox in the next few weeks. Think of this as our thank-you for hanging in there during this time of growth. We love you!

I cant stop checking the mailbox to see what it may be.... Any ideas or hopes of what may be awaiting our mailboxes??? lol

:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2013, 09:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Hmmm, I don't think I ever got that email. How long have you been on the DIW list? I signed up April 12 - am around 8100 in the queu. Hoping they release more and more each week
Old 06-21-2013, 10:03 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericaterry View Post
Do You Remember This Email???

{Sending a Little Love}

We are so thankful that you want to be a part of our family and will be sending a little love your way. Keep an eye out for a special gift that will be sent to your mailbox in the next few weeks. Think of this as our thank-you for hanging in there during this time of growth. We love you!

I cant stop checking the mailbox to see what it may be.... Any ideas or hopes of what may be awaiting our mailboxes??? lol

:
I saw that, too! Can't wait to see what it is!!
Old 06-21-2013, 12:47 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineGeddes View Post
Hmmm, I don't think I ever got that email. How long have you been on the DIW list? I signed up April 12 - am around 8100 in the queu. Hoping they release more and more each week

I signed up right after you did April 28th It was in the first email blast they decided to send us Right now Im # 13183...... Hopefully this will fly by figured Ive waited this long...lol
Old 06-21-2013, 05:36 PM
WAHM Regular

Awesome I just went back to my emails and sure enough, I did have it - not sure how I missed that part of the message! lol
Going to start doing the rain dance of owl flying - I have 10 ppl as of now wanting parties, can't wait!
Old 06-22-2013, 10:06 PM
WAHM Regular

I wonder if they were just talking about the recent DIW wave? Maybe they meant our e-mail inbox? Haven't seen anything in my snail mailbox either.
Old 06-23-2013, 11:52 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epriestley View Post
I wonder if they were just talking about the recent DIW wave? Maybe they meant our e-mail inbox? Haven't seen anything in my snail mailbox either.
If it had said inbox i would agree mailbox to me means the thing that is my yard...... lol
But it is always possible
Old 06-27-2013, 09:21 AM
WAHM Regular

So the email did say a "few weeks" and this is now a few weeks. Has anybody heard anything about this?
Old 06-27-2013, 11:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas2671 View Post
So the email did say a "few weeks" and this is now a few weeks. Has anybody heard anything about this?
nope... but I did however get something from my mentor lol
Old 06-27-2013, 04:48 PM
Registered WAHM

They sent an email out today with a special announcement video from the new CEO. Apparently any DIW that registers and goes to convention gets an invite to join the very night they arrive at convention!! You jump straight to the front of the line. I wish Arizona was closer to KY and I would immediately register but flights are outrageous!!