Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-28-2013, 03:41 PM
Registered WAHM

I dont have a set amount to spend. I order supplies/materials as needed.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2013, 09:43 PM
Registered WAHM

Where do u get the rack card template at?
Old 03-01-2013, 06:55 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Policies

One of you said that you could be breaking policies by leaving catalogs behind. I've gone throught he P&P twice now and can't find a section on that. Can you direct me to the section? Thanks
Old 03-01-2013, 09:54 AM
Susan Rae

Quote:
Originally Posted by krcar9 View Post
One of you said that you could be breaking policies by leaving catalogs behind. I've gone throught he P&P twice now and can't find a section on that. Can you direct me to the section? Thanks
If you set up a "display" in a storefront or retail establishment that's against P&P.

You can have catalogs in a doctors office etc but they don't want anyone selling out of a retail store.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:42 AM
WAHM Regular

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something about leaving catalogs places. And the P&P is such light reading.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Registered WAHM

I'm pretty sure this is the passage that people are referring to. I take it to mean you can't leave behind literature in a service environment (like a salon or dr. office). You may want to contact the nest for clarification. This is from section 7.4.

Quote:
Independent† Designers may not sell Origami Owl products from a commercial outlet, nor may Independent† Designers display or sell Origami Owl products or literature in any retail or service establishment.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Super WAHM

I understand that rule as saying that you couldn't have a plastic display for your catalogs set up, holding several take out menus for people to take (you also can't have a business card holder or a display for your rack cards). You could ask to leave 1 or 2, or hand it to the receptionist, and that is perfectly acceptable. Does that make sense?
Old 03-05-2013, 07:46 AM
dōTERRA Wellness Advocate

The way I look at it is that you can't sell out of a retail establishment. Say you're a nail tech, you can't set up an OO displays at your salon and take orders there. Or your MIL owns a hair salon, she can't put your lockets on display and refer people to you. But I'm pretty sure leaving a catalog or two at your doctor's office is fine. I personally would not ask the nest. Different people have gotten conflicting replies and so some got the go ahead while others got told no.