Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-25-2013, 11:24 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Origami Owl vs. South Hill Designs

Can you share with me how the two companies differ? The products all look the same. Do they differ as far as percentage of profit, cost of kit, etc?

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2013, 06:32 AM
Super WAHM

I really don't think that we can say a whole lot on these boards, but the two companies are different. In my opinion, Origami Owl's compensation plan is top-notch! The requirements for staying active with OO are very easily obtained. South Hills has a less expensive kit option, but it only includes catalogs and marketing material. Origami Owl's basic kit is $149, but includes enough to show for a party. While the products are similar, OO is less expensive and is expanding it's line. I always say that I like the competition, because it made OO ramp up their game. We have a new, exciting hostess rewards program coming out in April, and it's going to be hard to beat!

Last edited by littleshamrock; 02-26-2013 at 06:35 AM.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:29 AM
Super WAHM

Origami Owl has also been in existence for over a year now. We are pending members of the DSA. We have unique branding, a wonderful founder who started this company because of a dream to own a car. We have an additional like of TAGGED products which are made in the USA. Our compensation plan is very generous, 30-50%. Our career plan is generous as well. you can promote and earn once you sign your first Team Member! I have been with O2 for over a year now and have 413 people on my team. This product sells itself and I am blessed to be part of such a great family! If you would like a copy of the career plan and kit options please PM or email me.