Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-21-2013, 03:35 PM
WAHM Regular

Location: Currently in FL but being a military wife we move all over

I am thinking I am going to try to buy the bigger one myself just because it will have hopefully all the lockets plus one for myself to keep Also the cost counting towards PV is good. I am just planning on having items for display and taking orders instead of stocking/selling inventory but think it is helpful to have as much variety as possible to view (especially in the charms). My upline is in another state, and like many others there is not a big presence where I am so I think having as many examples as possible will help customers. Also I like having 50 each of invitations, catalogs etc. instead of 25 especially since I already have a party booked plus my own open house. I think I will go through those business tools quickly. I am trying to save money though by making some display items myself or using what I have around the house to showcase the chains, etc. I have a couple weeks left to wait still so hoping to get my tax refund to help offset the cost and not make me stressed to recoup the money right away. I know I said I was going to get the smaller kit when I initially applied for the waitlist because I figured worse case scenario if the whole business thing didn't work out I at least got some cute jewelry out of it. But now researching it more and sharing with my friends about my new venture everyone is saying they can't wait to buy a locket from me so I started thinking bigger
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2013, 08:36 AM
WAHM Regular

Just wondering if we earn any pv credit on the $149 kit since it is meant for retail as well.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:25 AM
Super WAHM

If you purchase the 149 kit, nothing applies to your PV. If you get the 399 kit, 200 applies to your PV.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:25 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumama View Post
Just wondering if we earn any pv credit on the $149 kit since it is meant for retail as well.
No PV on the $149 kit, but you earn 200 PV on the large kit
Old 01-24-2013, 03:05 PM
dōTERRA Wellness Advocate

Here is the thing with PV on the starter kit. My number will most likely come up next week which is at the end of the month. So I would only have a couple of days to get the other $50 for it to add up to the necessary $250. Within those two days I would not yet know what is missing from my starter kit to place additional orders. So I would essentially waste that PV. I think it would make more sense for me to wait until I have my kit and then place a $250 order in February for items that are missing. Do you get PV on anything other than inventory?
Old 01-24-2013, 03:29 PM
Registered WAHM

I just ordered my kit on Tuesday and got the $399 one with the $200 PV. I went ahead and placed an order for the other $50 PV to get the hoot loot credit. Since it was so close to the end of the month I didn't want to miss out on getting the hoot loot. Even though I haven't got my kit yet to see what was in it I ordered a few charms I wanted for myself just in case I don'tget them in my kit and also ordered some of the military charms that will no longer be available at the end of the month. Hope this helps.

Heather
Independent Designer
hhornedesigns.origamiowl.com
Old 01-24-2013, 04:24 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiniOwl View Post
Here is the thing with PV on the starter kit. My number will most likely come up next week which is at the end of the month. So I would only have a couple of days to get the other $50 for it to add up to the necessary $250. Within those two days I would not yet know what is missing from my starter kit to place additional orders. So I would essentially waste that PV. I think it would make more sense for me to wait until I have my kit and then place a $250 order in February for items that are missing. Do you get PV on anything other than inventory?
I do know that the kits do not include any birthstones or initials, so if you want to get any of those then they would be a safe bet. Or if you don't already have a locket then I would get the items that you want for your locket so that even if you do get those items in your kit you would still have them on display.

PV is only earned on inventory items not business materials.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:07 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Starter kit question

I should get in on this next wave and I have a question. I plan on signing up on the 399 kit, but I have seen other designers that got in earlier in 2012 on a kit that was 1199 is this no longer an option?
Old 01-26-2013, 09:25 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Kelley View Post
I should get in on this next wave and I have a question. I plan on signing up on the 399 kit, but I have seen other designers that got in earlier in 2012 on a kit that was 1199 is this no longer an option?
Currently only offering $149 and $399 kit.

Tags
charms, livinglockets, lockets, origamiowl