Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-14-2009, 12:51 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi all im new here and have no idea what im doing ! I am not in the U.S and i am planning on either starting my own business or finding a good job i can do at home and what im thinking is i want to try to sell some things and see how it goes! So if anyone has any ideas/ good wholesale items that i can sell plz PM me, thanx
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2009, 10:42 AM
WAHM Regular

You may want to try handbags! I sell them wholesale and my business is booming for retail - mainly purse parties, vendor events, and word of mouth pretty much...because ladies LOVE their bags!

contact me: [email protected]

Last edited by cibermom; 07-23-2010 at 10:22 PM. Reason: remove link
Old 07-27-2009, 12:01 AM
WAHM Regular

You may want to try working with a reliable drop shipper with various items that you can sell with decent profits. This is what I've been doing for the past few years. I don't have a job now. I get my income from selling things online. But it takes you quite a lot of time to set up and expand to a scale which can support your living.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:23 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Egyptian perfume bottles for the goddess in you

Hello; Try my beautuful Egyptian perfume bottles so exotic and unique. I sell wholesale. Everyone women wants one or two. Adds a beautiful touch to every decor.Thank you; EGYPTIAN GODDESS
Old 05-29-2010, 07:53 PM
WAHM Regular

Default I can sell you my handbags wholesale

http://www.wahm.com/forum/shop-wahms...fect-tote.html

there's more working on setting up a display
but i can email you the picture with information and wholesale pricing on handbags
Old 06-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Registered WAHM

I have purchased many handbags from the Wholesale. I think its quality and style is very well and on a trend. So I advice you to buy handbags.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Super WAHM

My tip for trying to find a good drop ship or wholesale product is to go with something that you enjoy and that you hopefully already know a lot about. For instance, other people are mentioning handbags. If you are a women who loves fashion and handbags then this might be right for you. But if that isn't your style, then go with something else. As with any business, marketing will be the most important component to your success so you'll want to go with something that you can market easily to friends, family and the world. Good luck.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:06 AM
Super WAHM

We are a wholesale supplier of products and offer No Min. Order and 20% off mfgrs wholesale prices.
Good Luck in your search
Old 08-25-2010, 08:21 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default import from China

You can get goods shipped directly to you from China/Hong Kong at up to 80% off retail price. Many mfrs are eager to get new distributors and will sell to you in small quantities. Escrow service is available so you place order, pay escrow. When item is received, you notify escrow and they pay supplier. Safe to do
even use paypal. I'm buying a hot Christmas toy right now that sells for $4.00 each for less than a dollar apiece shipping included. You can too
martin

pm or email me for more info
[email protected]
martin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg L5-3.jpg (14.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 08-25-2010, 09:53 AM
Banned

We have lots of wholesale items here. You can pock if you want accessories, clothes, shoes? Once you have decided, message me back and I will let you know where the best places is. I have lots of contacts and we can help you. You might want gadgets too or house things. It depends. Just pick what you really like and we will do something about it.

used conference table

Taislim does it work