WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Network Marketing (https://www.wahm.com/forum/network-marketing-49/)
-   -   What is the future of network marketing ? (https://www.wahm.com/forum/network-marketing-49/774053-what-future-network-marketing.html)

Uendi 08-24-2018 05:59 PM

What is the future of network marketing ?

What is the future of network marketing? Please share your views...

Jamesjennifer 08-27-2018 09:43 AM

I think network marketing will be always fruitful. But may be some technique should be changed.

Arnold22 08-27-2018 06:46 PM

Marketing is the soul of business. If there no proper marketing your business of course will die.

ProBooksandTaxes 08-28-2018 09:30 AM

Network marketing is just a fancy term for "word of mouth" marketing.

People buy from those who they know, like and trust.

You are more likely to purchase a product or a service if someone you know recommends it/them than if you see an advertisement that takes several impressions before it makes it into your "list" of things to buy. This is different if you are ready to buy something right now due to an emergency but still you would go through the same process of asking your network for recommendations.

Digital network marketing has broadened and changed that a bit through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, this website platform that we are on now, and others and now we have "digital connections" whom we follow that we may not know necessarily in real life.

I think "network marketing" in whatever form will always be around just as it has always been. It's just the medium that has changed with the advent of the Internet.

CBDMOM 10-12-2018 08:46 PM

I agree with the previous poster, but I think the FUTURE of marketing your business will ultimately be defined by your overall advertising & recruiting strategy.

Assuming the product or service is great, comp plan, leaders etc, the only thing left is your marketing.

Network Marketing will be around literally FOREVER and a day (or at least none of alive today will be alive to see its demise).

Building a relationship with our clients and customers is the new "recruiting" techniques. Just look at Gary V with his style of "Jab Jab Jab...Right Hook" methodology. He gives almost ALL his content and training away for free. Why? He's building a relationship with you and indoctrinating you to his viewpoints and strategies.

Taking this a step further, Network Marketing MUST change, or else the old school ways of marketing will be its steady demise. I recruit members now that just don't get it...that are so set in their 2010 ways that it kills me. Some get it, most don't. Marketing is evolving to a content-rich / customer focused relationship - and you are going to either embrace it, or slowly errode into the background of outdated marketing noise.

Build trust / relationships and the money will follow...

Patience and Focus!

sbcd 10-18-2018 07:58 PM

Future Looks Great

NM and MLM will continue to grow however Techniques, strategies will change

Ella_B 10-19-2018 07:29 AM

I think that NM is very important for any business nowadays. And it seems that it's role will become bigger.

Cornelius 12-03-2018 07:14 PM

The industry will grow once the masses accept it is a sales profession. Most everyone can purchase products but not everyone can take the rejection.

KateBatts 01-03-2019 05:14 AM

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Destiny4 02-28-2019 08:46 AM

Network marketing has always grown and will continue to grow by leaps and bounds as you are seeing a shift in many ways in the work place.

What was once a business that you built in the "pockets of your time" has become a viable, low cost serious start up business for those that want to be full time entrepreneurs.

Here is one of my quotes from an article recently done on me, mentoring and the industry:

“Once I was told that I could spend less than $200 to start a business and eat my overhead, become extremely healthy, fail 90% of the time and still have a chance to make millions of dollars a year like my sponsor, I couldn’t join fast enough.”

With the right sponsor and upline guidance, and help, more and more individuals from all walks of life are gaining a full time income and financial freedom in this industry and the trend is going straight up at the moment, so until there is some type of correction or shift, more of the same is predicted.