Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-28-2019, 08:46 AM
Super WAHM

Network marketing has always grown and will continue to grow by leaps and bounds as you are seeing a shift in many ways in the work place.

What was once a business that you built in the "pockets of your time" has become a viable, low cost serious start up business for those that want to be full time entrepreneurs.

Here is one of my quotes from an article recently done on me, mentoring and the industry:

“Once I was told that I could spend less than $200 to start a business and eat my overhead, become extremely healthy, fail 90% of the time and still have a chance to make millions of dollars a year like my sponsor, I couldn’t join fast enough.”

With the right sponsor and upline guidance, and help, more and more individuals from all walks of life are gaining a full time income and financial freedom in this industry and the trend is going straight up at the moment, so until there is some type of correction or shift, more of the same is predicted.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2019, 07:52 AM
Registered WAHM
Array

I think network marketing will be very useful for a long time, so you can not rest easy. Modern technology needs this.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:10 AM
Awesome WAHM

I think network marketing will always be around but since the failure rate is still quite high, many people are finding other ways to make money. Selling with amazon, opening e-commerce store, affiliate marketing, selling physical products and etc.. Recruiting remains the biggest challenge for most people and because of that, many are staying away. But that being said, start up cost for MLM still remains low and most people can afford to get started.
Old 05-14-2019, 06:17 PM
WAHM Regular
Array

I think network marketing will always be a top form of marketing. As long as you are willing to put the time into it to spend growing your business, network marketing can be a very profitable business. There will always be new network marketing businesses coming and going. Network marketing will be around for a very long time.
Old 05-19-2019, 08:16 PM
WAHM Regular
Array

It's going to move more and more online, BUT the in-person aspect will always remain in some capacity!

Tags
financial freedom, network marketing, online business, stay at home moms, working moms