Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-26-2018, 09:37 PM
WAHM Addict

Default Important but many don't ask.

People join a network marketing company to make money but rarely ask what is the commission payout for the sale
of a product or service?

When people apply for a job they will ask what is the hourly pay yet most times nothing when looking at a
business....
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2018, 08:41 AM
Awesome WAHM

I think much of that is because most people who decide they're going to start a business actually don't understand how to build a business.

They assume they're going to be successful and don't look t the overhead costs involved vs. the dollar income potential to figure out if they can actually make a profit.

And as far as network marketing is concerned I think this mostly falls on the recruiter. So much emphasis is placed on the marketing plan and so little discussion is encouraged about the sales person's profit for product sales.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:04 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Big mistake.

I always make sure to share the income disclosures when Iím sharing my business. Iíve been bamboozled before in a mlm business. I even asked if I had to buy product to sell and was told not Iíd i do t want to. As soon as I signed up I was hit with a million kit options and told I needed it if I wanted to make any money.

The new company Iím with never pressured me and the only product I buy is what I choose to use in my home or share with others.