Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Sales & Marketing > Network Marketing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-19-2016, 05:44 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Generating Network Marketing Leads Online

I see from this forum that many of you have businesses that you promote online. I have also been overwhelmed by the number of "systems" out there which seem like nothing more than a way for the system's creator to make money. i would love to start a dialogue here about what works and what doesn't.

I have found that blogging and providing information work. Link Exchanges don't.

Anyone else have any comments?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2016, 09:04 AM
Super WAHM

There are a variety of systems the do just what you say Lily, but there are also those that are beneficial for the user, and not just the system creator.

For instance, I use one multiple income stream funnel that actually doesn't cost me anything to use. The creator can reap some benefit from it, but that doesn't necessarily happen because of the nature of the funnel.

Providing information works well for me, and there are a lot of ways to do that.

I use my own blogging sites along with guest blogging, and blog commenting.

Giveaway events works for me too. They help build a list of people who have an interest in the niche you promote, and it's not really difficult to create an information product you can let people have for no cost. The key is to make sure the info inside has value.

The most effective method is always going to be paid advertising in my opinion. But with that it sure helps to know what you're doing before you rush in. Some of those vendors aren't exactly honest.
Old 02-25-2017, 03:07 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi LilyLovesPets,

Have you ever heard of mentoring for free? It is the real deal. I wish I had found it 10 years ago. If you're interested, I can provide you the information.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:39 AM
Registered WAHM

Hi,

Do you guys run facebook marketing campaigns or ads at all?
I really want to incorporate it in the business of health and fitness.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:35 AM
WAHM Regular

Good morning everyone! For me personally I do the 3 social pages that people use. FB, Twitter and Pinterest. I haven't done an ad on FB yet but that's in the plan. I find the consistency of posting is the key. I don't chase leads. I let them come to me. No inviting people to parties online or offline. Unless a potential hostess/host approaches me. No instant messaging just because somebody liked/shared my post, tweet or pin. I don't forget I am a consumer too. How would I like to be approached in person or online? The 2 are not much different.

As for advertising besides the 3 social pages I mentioned I also join groups ( great for leads). Additionally I run ads online with my local classifieds, comment to most recipes I find and build a community of people that share my passion. Whether that's food or online DS consultants. Just yesterday I was approached by a potential small biz owner in the UK ( Just waiting on her sample to send to her) . Our products and business opportunity just expanded to the UK in the last few months. This nice young woman found me as a result of a recipe I posted in a group on FB. It was that simple. This is also how I get sales. I don't use any system other than consistency, making sure I add links to all my engagements online ( Pictures too) and hash tagging like crazy. It doesn't hurt to have a few people in your tool box of online marketing/networking. For me I have 4. My inspiration , small biz woman, mentor and the person who's business I would like to see mine be.

Have a great Thursday! I wish each of you a successful year.
Sherry E. / Mix In A Pinch

Last edited by Mix In A Pinch; 03-09-2017 at 09:41 AM.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:26 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldricbangsal View Post
Hi,

Do you guys run facebook marketing campaigns or ads at all?
I really want to incorporate it in the business of health and fitness.
Hello all I do is FB marketing since I found the right mentor who truly had my best interest in mind. If you would like more info would be happy to share with you.
After 10 years in this industry, with moderate success, my business has truly growing. I have people reaching out to me on a daily basis asking for info.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Question Does a large Facebook following equate to sales?

OK ... So I recently spoke with a non-profit with a huge following on Facebook ... currently over 1 million fans! I own a coffee website and I they would like to advertise a post for me in return of 10% of all sales on initial and repeat business. I feel comfortable with this since I do not need to front any advertising money, however; I find myself wondering if Facebook followers actually equate to customers? I would be beyond happy with a .005 conversion ... but I want to be realistic. Again ... not much to lose here ... but I am curious to hear from this forum's experience.

Has anyone had success with Facebook posts equating to sales ... Primarily around Facebooks fans of a Facebook page?

Thanks!
Old 03-24-2017, 12:40 PM
Registered WAHM

I feel like I'm still trying to find what works as well.. It seems that I spend most of my time marketing when I really want to be creating or working with a client. I've just hired someone to do a test facebook campaign. We will begin with the hypnosis and then go from there.
Old 03-28-2017, 02:53 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Marketing

It all depends on what you're promoting, right now Instagram is the hottest thing in my opinion, much more user friendly than FB.
Old 03-28-2017, 05:40 AM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via AIM to mountainmom5

I am diving into the fb ads things a little also, but what would you say makes instagram easier to use, hcornwell? I haven't used Instagram a whole lot but would love to know more about it. I used mentoring For Free a few years ago but you almost have to be part of the program they promote in order to use it.

Listening....

Tags
blogging, lead generation, network marketing