Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Sales & Marketing > Network Marketing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-11-2017, 12:27 PM
WAHM Regular

Twitter is one of the biggest out there for starting to get traffic to whatever it is your doing. Just be careful with it though because there's all these automated things out there to auto tweet and auto follow but you'll get your account banned doing it. So it's a bit tricky that way.
Old 05-29-2017, 02:45 AM
Registered WAHM

If you want to go for free options then you can generate leads via Linked, Quora, Facebook groups etc. If you need quality leads that really help to grow your business then you must have to choose paid services. There are many lead generation companies can help you to get quality leads.
Old 06-16-2017, 01:48 AM
WAHM Regular

From a lot of marketers and people that just want to promote links I hear Facebook ads is the way to go, since you can just set them up and let them run.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:09 AM
WAHM Regular

Google Adwords can also be very beneficial in helping increase website traffic and customer leads. However, for other leads, I would say strong, consistent engagement through the big social media channels discussed is key.

Jamie Hallman - The Carefree Candle
Join my group which supports women who have home-based businesses: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1741923419154624

Last edited by Jamie Hallman; 07-16-2017 at 10:37 AM.
Old 07-14-2017, 02:55 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I've actually used Google Adwords and didn't get a good response. I also did some research on keywords and campaign building before I launched the campaign. So I'm not sure what I could have been doing wrong. I have since cancelled the ads (they were becoming expensive). I was getting clicks but no conversions. I am looking into more social marketing now and blogging as well.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:41 AM
WAHM Regular

Hmm, I'm not sure about the Adwords not working for you. There could be many factors at play, but one thing to consider when getting lots of clicks and no conversions is always the landing page you are sending them to. If your bounce rate is really high, yet you know you are targeting the correct market, it could be that you need to tweak your website a bit, from wording to look. Also, depending on your company and customer base, some ads and forums simply work better than others. So, I think it is good to study and try out things, like you did, and just keep making notes of what works and what doesn't.

I definitely think that blogging is a good avenue, if willing to work on excellent content and consistency. It make take time to build it up to where you want, but very easy to link to other sites and share, as well as SEO friendly.

Jamie Hallman - The Carefree Candle
Join my group which supports women who have home-based businesses: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1741923419154624
Old 07-22-2017, 09:35 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Im working with a MLM that pays for play games with the phone

Hi, i have been reading this discussion for a while, well, from 3 months ago i receive an invitation to participate in an affiliate program. They develope Apps for Google and iOS and pay to you for use them. The earnings come from the use of the apps and the quantity of "ads" that you see during half hour at day for 180 days. Now i have the return of investment. They offered me 3 different ways to invest. They pay you $4, $6, $11 daily just if you play one of the 9 games that the promote during half hour, each day, 180 days. The cost of the membership depends of the ammount that you want to earn. $330 for earn $4 daily, $530 for earn $6 Daily and $930 for $11 daily.
It has been working for me.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:40 AM
Registered WAHM

Smile

Leads are getting harder and harder to come by using traditional marketing techniques like print ads and tradeshows. With fewer quality leads coming in, and many marketing budgets remaining frozen, the cost per lead is increasing. Marketers at B2B companies are increasingly turning to online means of sales lead generation.
Here is the quick review of some cost effective ways for lead generation, content marketing, email marketing, social media are the most used ways for generating leads. Some tools are also effective to get good quality leads such as,
  • LeadLake
  • NetLine
Old 08-22-2017, 06:15 AM
WAHM Regular

The traditional advertisement is too expensive for people to start with.
Online marketing gives you the possibility to market effectively at low costs.
Getting leads is not hard, having a high-quality product's shelf and providing value is where most people screw up.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:50 AM
viaje a la india

I think paid campaign is potential way If you want instant, Share quality information with quality content.

Tags
blogging, lead generation, network marketing