Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-13-2016, 11:35 PM
Super WAHM

Question Binary Good? Bad? Neutral?

I have recently become a founding Brand Partner in a Network Marketing company that is a binary comp plan. Some people love it because, if positioned right they only have to build one leg. Others hate it because if a leg falls apart, the income does also.

I would love to start a discussion of the pros and cons of a binary.

I will say that the company did something interesting to help resolve the weak leg/strong leg issue. Your volume will flush at double the rate on your stronger side. So when you get to 240 on one side and 480 on the other you get $25. It seems to me that if you have a side that has taken off so to speak, flushing it at double the rate helps A LOT unless you are actually doing nothing. Comments?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2016, 07:34 PM
Registered WAHM

No matter what com plan. It is good to take care of your organization well. In a plan that stacking people down the leg it may be harder to do this but I guess not impossible.
Old 12-16-2016, 07:51 AM
WAHM Regular

You are right about taking care of your people. In network Marketing you are building a team and you will have a great team only if you are a great captain of that team.

I am not quite sure what you mean by "stacking" My understanding is that MLMs do not like their distributors to stack. Are you using it in some other context?
Old 12-26-2016, 09:46 AM
Super WAHM

Millie,

I am a big fan of binaries. I do like the "team felling" with respect to focusing on one leg for a period of time.

Obviously Isagenix has a binary comp plan. It flushes a "cycle" at 600 and 300bv at a rate currently of about $54.

"Stacking" if we call it that, is not only for distributors, it also includes retail, as well as preferred customers. When you only have 2 lines to concentrate on it really helps the people that you put in each, as you are almost forced to "stack" and help out all or half of your team at a time.

In speaking to many in the UK recently, the products are exciting for them to finally be able to purchase, but for the business builders they are looking at the upcoming launches in the UK then all of Europe, and the binary comp structure of Isagenix as an extremely well positioned lucrative event.

Obviously this is one of the times where timing and positioning is extremely important as these launches take place in 2017 and I have told my team members that at least 90% of the relationships that I am currently building overseas, will all go on one leg for at least the first few months.

That to me at least, shows the power and excitement that a binary comp plan can bring, albeit that these type of opportunities don't happen on this type of scale very often.

All the best, Anthony
Old 12-26-2016, 09:56 AM
Super WAHM

I agree that binary is a great way to go. You can get paid in on an unlimited number of levels and depending on where you are positioned may get help with one leg when it comes to spillover.

Many complain that you are at a disadvantage if one leg "falls apart" but, if you are building a business and have good products, like any business, you can re-build.

I see that you are with a company that has been around a while. That has its advantages. I just got involved with a new company but it was started by some very experienced network marketing people. As a result of being in so early I have gotten the benefit of spillover but I still have to build the other leg and not depend on my upline to do my job.

I wish you the best. We are running a marathon, not a sprint and anyone who thinks differently will not succeed.
Old 12-26-2016, 10:04 AM
Registered WAHM

Default my business

Extraordinary site and good bonus plan

Hello, I would like to share my business with you that you want to know sites with a good marketing plan and bonus, if you want clarification follow my contact

Sidnei de oliveira
Entrepreneur
Email: [email protected]
Brazil
Old 12-26-2016, 10:39 AM
Super WAHM

Millie, yes, I believe Vasayo will do very well. Dallin is thought very highly of at the upper levels at Isagenix.

I never worry about the leg "falling apart" I haven't really seen that if you really have a successful leg, unless a company gets into trouble, and you usually want out at that point anyway.

To me a binary gets everyone excited as so many help each other. When I first started in this industry in '85 I think we had a comp plan that was unlimited wide and 7 levels deep. My upline never put a person underneath me. Talk about having to do everything by yourself. Even today it's a great feeling when someone above you puts someone beneath you (especially while you're sleeping).

And yes, good luck with your marathon as I wish you all the best also, Anthony
Old 01-07-2017, 10:21 AM
WAHM Addict

They are not all the same!

Just like no stairstep plan is the same, and no unilevel plan is the same etc...
They vary widely.

There are pros and cons to a binary like anything else, but I only know of one binary that pays on both legs. (never a runaway leg problem)

Happy 2017 to all!
Old 02-25-2017, 09:44 AM
Awesome WAHM

I look at all comp plans as a game plan. Most of them work. Just have to make it almost like a game to put the pieces all in the right place to make the most money.
Old 02-25-2017, 02:50 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile Binary Comp Plan

An important element of this plan is the necessity of balancing the performance of both legs. The size of the commission is, in fact, proportional to the performance of the weaker leg. If one of the two legs generates a large volume of sales and the other only very small, the total profits of the distributor are significantly reduced. This state often favors the MLM company because it keeps the commissions from the stronger leg (higher breakage).

Do you think that working hard to build your business and losing commissions to the company is a good thing?

If you're interested, I can recommend a book that explains many aspects of the network marketing profession, including comp plans. This book will save you years of failure and frustration, like it did for me.

Tags
binary comp plan, network marketing, opportunity, pay plan