Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-04-2016, 09:05 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Are you a secret agent?

Have you ever felt like a secret agent and feel shy to share your business? I think the main reasons why we all go through this are fear of not being liked, fear of failure, fear of success and fear of rejection.

Let's get down to it. Why did you join your company? Was it to have more time with family, or to start a side income to leave that job you hate? Was it to start a next egg or pay for college? Was it to help with the bills? What was your why?

Ponder this. When you make a decision to purchase a car, do you ask for the approval of friends and family? No! Are your friends and family paying your bills or saving money for you? No! So why are you putting so much importance on their acceptance of your business and your decision to do it?

99% of this business is between your ears. What you tell yourself is very important. Being confident and be postured goes a long way and people will sense it.

So let's all take off our secret agent glasses and hats and go get 'em!

I wish you success in your business.

Rachael Gorbutt
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2016, 10:15 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Not a secret agent

but afraid of the NFL syndrome "no friends left" lol
Old 02-19-2016, 05:46 AM
Super WAHM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaelgorbutt View Post
Have you ever felt like a secret agent and feel shy to share your business? I think the main reasons why we all go through this are fear of not being liked, fear of failure, fear of success and fear of rejection.

Let's get down to it. Why did you join your company? Was it to have more time with family, or to start a side income to leave that job you hate? Was it to start a next egg or pay for college? Was it to help with the bills? What was your why?

Ponder this. When you make a decision to purchase a car, do you ask for the approval of friends and family? No! Are your friends and family paying your bills or saving money for you? No! So why are you putting so much importance on their acceptance of your business and your decision to do it?

99% of this business is between your ears. What you tell yourself is very important. Being confident and be postured goes a long way and people will sense it.

So let's all take off our secret agent glasses and hats and go get 'em!

I wish you success in your business.

Rachael Gorbutt
I love this! It motivates me to go out there and spread the word! Thanks!
Old 03-01-2016, 04:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Default So glad it helped!

I am so glad to read your response. Now go get 'em!

Tags
fear, money, network marketing, working moms