Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-10-2016, 04:49 PM
WAHM Regular

Default How to set business goals for 2016

Happy New Year! It's a great time of year because it is the time for planning and goal setting for your network marketing business. Here's some things I do to make my goal less overwhelming.

First, I write down where I would like to see my business in 2016, such as sales target, recruiting numbers or incentives I want to achieve.

Next I break it up into monthly goals.Then I break it up week by week. I figure out how many reach outs I need to do weekly as well as my target for phone calls, one on one meetings and three way calls. And finally, I break it down into daily goals. What do I need to accomplish each day to get there?

It helps me feel like that large goal not so overwhelming and is attainable. I feel more in control and more organized when I have a plan.

What do you do to set your goals?

I wish you success in your business!

Rachael Gorbutt
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2016, 01:53 AM
Wordpress Geek

Goals focus your attention on boosting your sales, which not only puts your business on the path to success, but it also puts more money in your pocket.

When setting your goals for the year, itís essential to take into account your goals from the previous year. Not only can you build on them, but you can also learn from the challenges you might have faced in the process of achieving your objective. So, letís look at where youíre at as the year comes to a close.

Tags
goals, network marketing, new year resolution