Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-15-2014, 12:33 PM
Super WAHM

What are you and your husband's interests? Do you share a passion that matches up well with an MLM company? My husband and I have tried a number of different companies, and are greatest success has been when we can both see the vision of the company and products. We have completely different approaches to the business side, but we balance each other out and have so much fun doing it together!

GOOD LUCK!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2014, 06:34 PM
Registered WAHM

I'm a new member, and I'm not 100% clear on the forum rules, so I hope my story doesn't get me in trouble:

A few months ago, I joined an MLM under NSA called Juice Plus+ that sells whole food capsules & has a successful/competitive business plan. My husband supported me, but wasn't too actively involved. I did well the first few months, and he started to see the potential for this opportunity to help us achieve our financial goals & dreams.

Just last week, after I had a slow month because of personal issues (pregnant with our 4th child), my husband encouraged me to keep going and committed to working with me to succeed. This includes him talking with his friends/family about the product & opportunity, and listening on the training I'm receiving.

It's not easy work, but it's a tried & proven system that DOES WORK. So, our attitude is: "it's about living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't."

Last edited by nlelyo; 07-26-2014 at 06:36 PM.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:53 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Help improve others health!

You've had so many great suggestions on this thread! I just wanted to share a business opportunity too which I've taken up myself. I'm not a sales minded person and have very high standards, so I waited a long time for the right opportunity. Touchstone Essentials products have been great for me, and the quality is uncompromising, so I feel good about sharing it with others.

In our modern era, we are exposed to so many toxic chemicals, heavy metals and radiation. This is a problem which won't go away and which affects everyone! I'm really excited that now there is something we can take to support our bodies daily, gently and effectively cleansing these toxins and then nourishing our bodies with organic, whole food, farm fresh goodness!

Last edited by Gopala; 09-17-2014 at 10:31 PM.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:59 PM
Let's Make That Money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TashayJ View Post
Hello
....There are so many mlms out there. I dont know how to find the legitimate ones. Can any of you help? Thanks!
Well is been said in the past (so I hear) that the 3 most high in demand products / Services of all times, are:

1) Weight Loss
2) Anything related to telecommunication (smartphones / apps / games)
3) Telemarketing

Some people go with where their passion is, and others go with where the money is, but then again, some people just want an income, while others want to get wealthy. (it depends on YOUR goals)

Hope that helps
Old 09-29-2014, 05:24 PM
Super WAHM

Hi Tashay! Like others here, I have tried the party route and didn't stay there. Nothing against home parties at all, they just weren't right for my family with the season of life we are currently in. What are you interested in? What are you passionate about? If you could be with any company, what would that company look like?

I believe the key to success is finding your passion. When you find that, what you do just oozes from you and others want to be a part of it.

Best wishes in your search and if you have questions or need anything, I'm happy to help.

Blessings,
Melissa