Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-25-2013, 06:47 AM
Registered WAHM

Hi I work from home as an affiliate with the empower network.
It works for me as I can work around my 3 children. I was sick of having no money even though we have 1 income already. I decided I was the only person who could change that. I came across the Empower Network and saw it was working for a lot of people I thought 'if they can do it so can I'
so here I am loving the system and love the amount of support.
Any questions just ask
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2013, 08:19 AM
Awesome WAHM

I love the products I'm taking from a green/superfood health and wellness USDA organic company, vegan free, gmo, gluten, soy, diary and all the things on my no-no list. I'm very strict with what I'm taking and a purist when it comes to the ingredients. It's all about the ingredients rather than labels and press which is all marketing hype. I'm just a loyal customer and not a business builder but they have a great business plan, if I were to do a network marketing, I might pick this one. PM me if you'd like me to set you up with my dear friend who is a rep.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:58 AM
Super WAHM

I found Sozo coffee to be my new home. Everyone that tried the coffee said they really love it. Coffee will always be something that they love forever
Old 08-26-2013, 03:25 AM
Super WAHM

Hi Shannon!

Starting your own business is and always has been the best way to go. A great place to start here in the forum is checking the "Advertise Your Business" section. There are a lot of great posts there on different mlm's and such. Remember to do your research. Good Luck!
Old 09-02-2013, 08:11 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi Shannon,

Personally, MLM's are not my cup of tea. I have been involved in 2 and it didn't go so well.

I worked my butt off and made very little money. It was actually more time consuming

than an actual job. Do you like computers? If you do, give some thought to starting an

online business. You will work hard, but, the rewards can be great. PM me if you want to

see my website.

Good luck, whatever you do!
Geri Richmond
Old 09-13-2013, 10:06 AM
WAHM Regular

Most people do best in MLM or any business where they feel that they are helping others. At the end of the day if you don't enjoy what your doing but the potential for money is great. The money feelings will wear off and you won't stay in the company very long. Especially if it takes a while to build some income. So, look for a sound company that's been around for a while. One that has a product that is needed, with a compensation structure that is sound, and something you feel good about and wake wanting to do. Hope this helps and good luck!! How's your search coming so far?
Old 09-17-2013, 12:31 PM
Super WAHM

Hi!
MyFunLife sounds like it fits perfectly in with what you're looking for for you and your family. I'm not sure if you're still deciding as I see this original post is two months old, so I won't go in to details here...but if by chance you are still searching for your niche take a few minutes to check out MyFunLIFE. It's only $21 a month for your complete business. Three different forms of compensation. And it's fun in so many ways!!
Old 09-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Super WAHM

At the end of the day, it is all about the $$$

People joined business for money in the first place

The payout % and numbers have to make sense
Old 09-18-2013, 08:35 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm part of an MLM company and love it! This is the only one I've ever been joined with, but I watched my dad try his hand at them growing up, never successful. Most MLMs are designed for only the guys at the top of the pyramid to get rich. Mine lets anybody get rich. We have millionaires in our company now. I think you just have to find the right now and I definitely feel my company has a great compensation plan. It doesn't take much to get started.
Old 09-18-2013, 06:41 PM
Super WAHM

hope everyone in there become filthy rich then!