Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:24 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Holidays

Some people think that the best day of the holiday season is january 2 when it's all over.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2012, 12:40 PM
WAHM Addict

Polly sometimes if you have the option is to abuse family members. Bless them with baby sitting every now and then even if it's a in home visit with you..I don't have any kids but I know many people who do and many dream and have dreamed of the day they start school full-time.. It's natural..I'm sure many of our parents thought the same thing so,,,,Your not selfish by a long shot..
Old 12-09-2012, 03:55 PM
WAHM Regular

I think the problem is that sometimes people are just looking for other things to distract them. I constantly find myself logging into facebook or checking the news, its really frustrating.

i think getting up an hour earlier would actually give me the focus I need to do some work.

Thats a great bit of advice, thank you very much
Old 12-09-2012, 04:17 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Thank you, Julie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81charduck View Post
Feel free to share this post.
I shared this on my blog also, which you can read here:
How To Plan Your Work Schedule Around The Holidays | Working At Home With KSMussselman

You'll see links back to your business opportunity also.

Enjoy your Christmas!
Old 12-14-2012, 10:30 PM
Super WAHM

One of the best pieces of advice I ever got in regard to getting things done was this: figure out when you are at your best and use those times to do the work that demands thinking power. Other things, such as preparing dinner, cleaning, etc, can be done during your low times.

For example, I have found that my best time for working on my home business is at around 9:00 until 11:00 AM so I try to get as much productive work done during that time frame as possible. Then I have another good working time usually from 4:00 until 5:30 or 6:00. Unfortunately that is also usually when I need to be making supper so I try to schedule my time so I can do some of the preparations early - or we may end up eating late if I'm involved in something. This can go for holiday chores as well. Do them during times of the day that are less productive for you.

Taking advantage of our normal rhythm seems to work really well, at least for me. I hope it helps you, too.

Sharon (sreece)
Old 12-15-2012, 12:12 PM
WAHM Addict

[COLOR="Navy"]Thanks for all the great feedback on this post. And thanks ksmusselman for sharing this post on your blog page.[ /COLOR]

Tags
holidays, network marketing, work from home