Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Super WAHM

Exclamation Getting leaders to join your opportunity

Leaders are the ones who will help duplicate to build your team. You don't need to flash earning proof or show pictures of you in a Ferrari to get good network marketers to join your business. What you need to do is build relationship and provide value. Relationship is not built overnight. You can chat with them on Facebook, phone, Skype, whatever methods to get a connection. It all starts with a "hello".

Where to find these good network marketers? Well, successful people hang around successful people. For Facebook, I hang around network marketing groups that have real human interactions. 99% of network marketing groups on Facebook are spammers spamming their business opportunities. Those groups will not help you find leaders. You might get a few sign ups but those people are generally new to network marketing so they will not be able to duplicate and build a team. Believe me... experts do not go in the spam groups and suddenly go "Wow.. this opportunity sounds good! Let me join him!"

If you don't know where the good groups are, then ask some of your friends. By aligning yourself with the right people, your online presence will become larger and more network marketers will start to get to know more about you.

This forum is also a great source to attract leaders. Instead of promoting your opportunity, just provide value in this forum as much as possible. If people like what you are writing, then they will be curious to know more about you.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2012, 04:20 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up

Great post - thanks!
Old 11-24-2012, 09:26 PM
WAHM Master

This is how we develop leaders on our team. Most of our business builders start out as customers doing the 60 or 90 day challenge in our "small group" fitness challenge groups which are held on facebook. By the time the challenge period is over (and often before!) they are having such good results that it is natural for them to hold their own facebook challenge group and BINGO...you have a leader who is duplicating.

Anyone can become a leader with the right system and mentoring, and mindset training.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Thanks

Thanks that was good to know
Old 11-25-2012, 01:21 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry5225 View Post
This is how we develop leaders on our team. Most of our business builders start out as customers doing the 60 or 90 day challenge in our "small group" fitness challenge groups which are held on facebook. By the time the challenge period is over (and often before!) they are having such good results that it is natural for them to hold their own facebook challenge group and BINGO...you have a leader who is duplicating.

Anyone can become a leader with the right system and mentoring, and mindset training.
yes Sherry That's a very good way. The go-getters who are doing whatever it takes to get results will do well in the business.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:02 PM
Super WAHM

One of the very useful things my mentor said to me was to use this as a way of identifying potential leaders - "Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear the words you say"

Think about it.

How many times have you heard "I'm gonna ...." or "I will ...." or "my goal is ..." and nothing happens.

Happened to me too many times until I woke up to what my mentor said. Even had people flying 100's of miles to have one on one coaching with me - have them commit to a plan of action, then do nothing (or just do the easy parts of it)

Just wasted my time, and their money.

So I learned to look for action (and honesty) before I committed time to anyone. But, having found it, I committed to them and to developing them into leaders. And we had a ball doing it :-)
Old 11-26-2012, 01:09 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllanJames View Post
One of the very useful things my mentor said to me was to use this as a way of identifying potential leaders - "Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear the words you say"

Think about it.

How many times have you heard "I'm gonna ...." or "I will ...." or "my goal is ..." and nothing happens.

Happened to me too many times until I woke up to what my mentor said. Even had people flying 100's of miles to have one on one coaching with me - have them commit to a plan of action, then do nothing (or just do the easy parts of it)

Just wasted my time, and their money.

So I learned to look for action (and honesty) before I committed time to anyone. But, having found it, I committed to them and to developing them into leaders. And we had a ball doing it :-)
Yes indeed! Commit to those who are committed. That is the best return on your time and effort.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:01 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Very True

Love this. We definitely shouldn't waste time on people who aren't committed. That being said, everyone should be able to go at their own pace. Everyone has different goals and different time frames in which they do things. We just need to be able to see which ones are going to be leaders and which ones are not. It's not that we don't help the ones who aren't growing as quickly in the business, we still have to be there to help them in anyway we can, but most of our time and energy needs to go into helping the ones who WANT the help! The ones who Want to be leaders and will do anything to attain that goal. )
Old 11-29-2012, 04:09 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailo View Post
leaders are the ones who will help duplicate to build your team. You don't need to flash earning proof or show pictures of you in a ferrari to get good network marketers to join your business. What you need to do is build relationship and provide value. Relationship is not built overnight. You can chat with them on facebook, phone, skype, whatever methods to get a connection. It all starts with a "hello".

Where to find these good network marketers? Well, successful people hang around successful people. For facebook, i hang around network marketing groups that have real human interactions. 99% of network marketing groups on facebook are spammers spamming their business opportunities. Those groups will not help you find leaders. You might get a few sign ups but those people are generally new to network marketing so they will not be able to duplicate and build a team. Believe me... Experts do not go in the spam groups and suddenly go "wow.. This opportunity sounds good! Let me join him!"

if you don't know where the good groups are, then ask some of your friends. By aligning yourself with the right people, your online presence will become larger and more network marketers will start to get to know more about you.

This forum is also a great source to attract leaders. Instead of promoting your opportunity, just provide value in this forum as much as possible. If people like what you are writing, then they will be curious to know more about you.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000 :d
Old 11-29-2012, 06:41 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris900 View Post
Anyone can become a leader with the right system and mentoring
Mentoring comes second... The right system comes first. And there is proof for that:
I know of many people, including myself, who utterly failed in one MLM but did great in another.

Tags
branding, mlm, network marketing