SEC Shuts Down $600 Million Online Pyramid and Ponzi Scheme

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Here's the link

SEC Shuts Down $600 Million Online Pyramid and Ponzi Scheme
  • I'm sad, angry and speechless!!

But thankful I learned about diversification and to never put all my eggs in one basket
  • I pray for the people who relied on them as their income source. I hope they don't lose hope in Network Marketing. This is the greatest industry on the planet!
  • Wow! Just wow! That's why having a Plan B is very important! Even in this industry.
  • Quote: Wow! Just wow! That's why having a Plan B is very important! Even in this industry.
    Agreed!

This is the first company I have ever been involved in that has shut down but I am so thankful that I have a plan B, C, D, E and F!!

I had a great mentor years ago who taught me all about diversification - no matter what industry you are in. Even the wealthiest people in the world have their hands in several other companies, investments, etc. Nothing is guaranteed.

The loss of income from Zeek will not effect me whatsoever. However, my heart breaks for those who were dependent upon it.
  • Diversification is good. Which is why I have other income streams outside of Network Marketing. I never do more than one network marketing company at a time. Just my personal preference.
  • Several years ago I was involved with a similar company and same thing happened... it's definitely not a good feeling. To their reps... keep going, there are a lot of opportunities out there, you will soon find one what you are passionate about and that makes you lots of $$$
  • ...when it sounds too good to be true.......

sometimes it is.
    Stick with soild MLM.... this was not MLM right? was penny auctions?
  • Feel Your Pain
    I've been there, done that. the important thing is, don't let this destroy your dream. find another solid oppty and keep building. there are other choices available.
  • I am so sorry to hear of this news. I know ZEEK rewards were very popular at one time.

Shaking my head ... again so sorry for those people affected.

Pink Pea