Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-01-2012, 04:14 AM
Banned

Smile Does Network Marketing Work?

Do you know that most successful women in our country making over $100,000 a month are in network marketing?

Network marketing Does work, you just have to have a desire to succeed and work your business like no other!

I joined Pink Zebra Home in October 2011 and I can tell you it has not only changed my life but it has changed so many that have joined. What are you waiting for? Join the fastest growing Direct Sell company now and get in on the Ground Floor!

This is the most exciting opportunity that I have ever had and I love sharing it with others, Network Marketing does work! Give it a chance today!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Super WAHM

Great post. There is a reason Robert Kioysaki calls it the business of the 21st century. My company alone is creating a new millionaire every 25 days!
Old 06-01-2012, 10:18 AM
Super WAHM

Ive done it before. It requires a lot of hard work and dedication but the rewards are there for those that get to the top. Ive met 30 year old millionaires - and I know MLM does work.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:21 PM
WAHM Motivator
WAHM Professional

Network marketing can work, but you need to treat it as a business and not just dabble. The problem that most people in network marketing experience is that they frequently are lured by the idea of "easy". Network marketing is often "simple" (I.e. very precise steps and pathways) but simple still requires consistency and dedication.

DZ
Old 06-05-2012, 12:59 PM
WAHM Regular

I agree MLM / network marketing and direct sales can all be a successful venture. As with anything any one does the key is to not give up, to strive to make connections and to put yourself out there. I didn't understand how any of it worked until fairly recently , I just decided I wanted to make a change in my life and the only way to do that was to arm myself with knowledge...I just happend to get luck enough to find something that fits my personal beliefs and actions. Good Luck ladies!!
Old 06-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Registered WAHM

Smile

I know that MLM works...
It is the opportunity that average people have to become rich...
It takes a lot of hard work, but it is possible...
And it is my dream to build a huge team
Old 06-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Banned

Network marketing does work if you work it
Old 06-07-2012, 08:15 AM
WAHM Regular

Great thread. So many people like to say that MLM does not work but it really does for many. MillieJ, Good reference to Robert Kiyosaki who is very wise for this field.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Full-time Mompreneur

No..it doesn't work. What works is being stuck behind a desk and bossed around by someone half as intelligent as you..for 40 hours a week...40 years of your life..to retire on 40% of what you make.

Unfortunately, I have to wake up and walk 4 feet across the room to my home office. Make my OWN coffee and motivate myself without anyone telling me what to do. I have to actually think up my OWN schedule and I'm only paid on my efforts. Life is hard. My pyramid thingy is such a scam.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeAmber View Post
No..it doesn't work. What works is being stuck behind a desk and bossed around by someone half as intelligent as you..for 40 hours a week...40 years of your life..to retire on 40% of what you make.

Unfortunately, I have to wake up and walk 4 feet across the room to my home office. Make my OWN coffee and motivate myself without anyone telling me what to do. I have to actually think up my OWN schedule and I'm only paid on my efforts. Life is hard. My pyramid thingy is such a scam.
Good one Dee! Loved your post!