Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-03-2010, 08:07 PM
WAHM Master

Default NWM Businesses w/ Minimum Monthly Quotas Under $20 for Overrides?

I'm curious.....how many of these are there? I'm trying to make a list. What MLM Businesses allow you to earn on your team/downline with only a minimum of $20 or less a month?

Here are a few I can think of:

GDI - 10 a month
Jerky Direct - $13 a month
Scriptures - $12 a month
Freebie Force - (not sure if this one is still around, it was $10 a month)
TrafficWave - $17 a month

Any others?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 02:32 PM
WAHM Regular

You can add the Numis Network to that list. It's $10 or $11 per month - I forget the exact number at the moment - to remain in the program. If you have a down line, you don't have to purchase anything to earn on them on top of that $10-$11.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:09 PM
WAHM Addict

That's funny. I heard Numis was at least $100 a month (you get a coin each month). A few friends of mine are either in it, or were in it.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:49 PM
WAHM Addict

Gina, that's my understanding as well. I know that they made some changes recently but I'm not aware that you can earn residuals on your team if you're not producing at least 60 BV per month in personal volume.

Most people meet that requirement by purchasing or selling one MS70 Silver Eagle coin.

I'm not aware of any change in Numis that would let someone make money on their team for only $10 or $11 per month....

Tony
Old 10-13-2010, 06:50 PM
WAHM Addict

By the way, the topic of this thread is interesting.

What's the motivation for someone to make such a list? Is it for trivia purposes?

I hope it's not a way for someone to select their company affiliation. "How much you have to produce to qualify for product" is probably one of the LEAST effective questions one could ask when weighing their options on what company to join.

Tony
Old 10-13-2010, 07:42 PM
WAHM Master

Yes Tony it is just for trivia purposes....I was just having one of those "I wonder" moments....

I wouldn't choose a company just because of a low monthly requirement....and I'm not a member of any of these mentioned....but I do think it is amazing that these exist and that a person can literally make a 6 figure income on such a small start up/monthly quota.

Opportunity is there for whoever is willing to take ahold of it.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:56 AM
WAHM Regular

Maybe it was one of the comp plan changes they made earlier this year. To my understanding, if you have a downline at all, meaning at least one person on your team is purchasing coins, then you do NOT have to make any purchase yourself to receive compensation. You are required, however, to pay the $10-$11 to continue to receive access to their "back office" training and lead capture pages.

My husband and I still like to get the coins each month as a neat investment and because they make cool gifts. But if there was a month we couldn't afford it or didn't want to, then we don't have to purchase one.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:04 AM
Awesome WAHM

Just to clarify Jerky Direct. $12 + $1.97 S & H for the monthly autoship. Great jerky
Old 10-14-2010, 07:45 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry5225 View Post
.but I do think it is amazing that these exist and that a person can literally make a 6 figure income on such a small start up/monthly quota.
Do they? I don't know. I've never looked up their income disclosures. Even in a more well-known, popular and larger company like SendOutCards there are (according to last year's income disclosure) only a handful of people who are making six-figures.

I have my doubts that there are people in Scriptures and Jerky Direct and GDI who are earning "a six figure income".

With that said, I submit that the people who are making money of any kind in those companies were going to be successful in any company they chose, regardless of how low the monthly volume requirement was. They're not successful because they only had to spend $10/20 a month to qualify; they're successful because they did the things that are required for network marketers to attract and build a large group.

Quote:
Opportunity is there for whoever is willing to take ahold of it.
I agree with you 100% there.

Tony
Old 10-15-2010, 07:17 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I refuse to sign up for any company that has a quota. I don't know...I just don't like it.