Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:24 AM
Awesome WAHM

when you say your contacting Dr's office, are you just mailing out the flyer to them?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2008, 07:35 AM
WAHM Master

Hi Adrianne!

You came to Houston at a great time of year!!! Isn't the weather beautiful today? (after the cold rain yesterday)!!

Mommy2Bee: When I say I found them on my email list -- that means I have a list of people interested in network marketing which I have been building over the last year. I sent an email out to that list and had about 5 people interested right away. It takes time to build a good prospect list. My upline in Beach Body has just developed a great system for building a "generic prospect list" to which you can build a list and market Beach Body (or anything else) to them at the same time. If you'd like the link, just PM me. It's available to anyone in Beach Body.

Cgraham: I haven't contacted doctor's office yet, but when I do I will mail the brochures and business card.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:44 AM
Awesome WAHM

For the mailings to Dr.'s I would also include the letter we now have from the ADA outlining our relationship with them. It can be found in our back office.

I am SO excited about this!!

Coni

Old 10-23-2008, 08:50 AM
Awesome WAHM

Sorry to ask so many questions, but are you mailing to a specific dr. for instance a dr specializing in diabeties, or just any dr?
Old 10-23-2008, 11:29 AM
WAHM Master

NEW CONTEST Coming Up for November!!

And the top prize is a trip to Mexico!!

Not only are Beachbody Nutritionals™; supplements perfect for
maximizing your fitness results, but they can also help you maximize
the rewards you receive in your business, i.e., bigger checks!

When you participate in our "November Retail Rewards" contest, which runs November 1–30, 2008, you can score bigger checks AND also be eligible to win a trip to Mexico!

Here's the gist: Earn points for NEW Retail and Home Direct Sales of Core Pack, Meal Replacement Shake, and/or Results Pack. The Coach with the highest number of combined points at the end of the contest wins! A minimum of 20 points is required to qualify. Good luck! <table style="margin-left: 20px;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%"><caption style="text-decoration: underline; text-align: center; font-weight: bold;"> POINTS FOR EACH UNIT SOLD </caption> <t><tr> <td style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0);"></td> <td style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); text-align: center;">NON-HOME DIRECT</td> <td style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); text-align: center;">HOME DIRECT</td> </tr> <tr ="center"> <td>CORE PACK</td> <td style="text-align: center;">1</td> <td style="text-align: center;">2</td> </tr> <tr> <td>MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE</td> <td style="text-align: center;">1</td> <td style="text-align: center;">2</td> </tr> <tr ="center"> <td>RESULTS PACK </td> <td style="text-align: center;">2</td> <td style="text-align: center;">4</td></tr></t></table>

Old 10-24-2008, 02:36 PM
Super WAHM

Sherry,
What autoresponder do you use that lets you add names? Most of the ones I have found will not let you add them, they have to opt in first.

Thanks,
Lori

Old 10-24-2008, 09:02 PM
WAHM Master

Lori,

You can set aweber to just a single opt in. You shouldn't add names though...the person just has to fill out the form once and then they don't have to re-confirm.

I hope that answers your question.

Old 10-25-2008, 08:29 AM
Super WAHM

So you would have to set up a lead capture page, right? You could not just send them directly to the Beach Body site because there really is no place to opt in...is this correct?

Hope that makes sense!!

Old 10-25-2008, 01:08 PM
WAHM Addict

Lori, to build your list you should have a lead capture page and not send them to your beachbody site directly.

Sherry, can you pm or email me the generic prospect list that is available to all beachbody coaches? thanks [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

~Jessica

Old 10-25-2008, 06:32 PM
WAHM Master

Yes, you can use any system that is out there...like Magnetic Sponsoring...or you can use ipodiums or ezleadcapture to create your system.

But there is a new one put out by Joel B who is in Beach Body which I am using in addition to my other capture page I just made.

Jessica - I've been trying to PM you for over a week -- but your box is full!