Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-27-2014, 11:07 PM
WAHM Regular

Exclamation Mystery Shopper with Call Center QA Anyone

I seen this new listing on the WHAM job board and signed up with the company. Not sure what to think yet about them.

Something does not seem quite right to me about this company. If you take a look at their mystery shopping categories, it looks more one of the old school affiliate sites that offer you money to signup for high profit affiliate offers than a legitimate mystery shopping company.

Anyone work for them or that has more experience in mystery shopping have an opinion?

Link: Call Center QA
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2014, 05:11 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Rumfelt View Post
I seen this new listing on the WHAM job board and signed up with the company. Not sure what to think yet about them.

Something does not seem quite right to me about this company. If you take a look at their mystery shopping categories, it looks more one of the old school affiliate sites that offer you money to signup for high profit affiliate offers than a legitimate mystery shopping company.

Anyone work for them or that has more experience in mystery shopping have an opinion?

Link: Call Center QA
I too got hired today by this company and I think you are right!! :-(
Old 10-27-2014, 07:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi,

I've been a member here for years, but wanted to address Call Center QA because I am their Human Resources Manager. I haven't checked in here in a while, as I'm now doing this full time and no longer use the board to find work from home positions. Someone brought the post to my attention, and since I know this community from reading here for years, I wanted to offer some reassurance to you all that we are a legitimate mystery shopping company, still in its infancy and growth stage. I've been with the company since early February, and I have seen it grow exponentially in the last 9 months.

We contract with companies to provide evaluations on their telephone and internet based customer service - something that is rarely addressed by other mystery shopping companies that mainly focus on in-person shops. Have you ever spoken to a call center agent when ordering a product or service and been blown away by their ability to connect with you, answer all of your questions and been provided with exceptional service? Or have you ever spoken to a call center agent that could not have cared any less about you or your needs, was rude to you, or was unable to even answer a basic question? That is the type of information we are looking for on our evaluations.

If you have any questions on our mystery shopping position, you can feel free to ask.

Elizabeth McVeigh
Human Resources Manager
Call Center QA
Old 10-31-2014, 08:15 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernbred View Post
I too got hired today by this company and I think you are right!! :-(
They are legit, but unfortunately they provide work every once in awhile. I would definitely have OTHER eggs in place.
Old 01-20-2015, 12:40 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScootchsMom View Post
Hi,

We contract with companies to provide evaluations on their telephone and internet based customer service - something that is rarely addressed by other mystery shopping companies that mainly focus on in-person shops.
If you have any questions on our mystery shopping position, you can feel free to ask.

Elizabeth McVeigh
Human Resources Manager
Call Center QA
Elizabeth,

Do we have to give the companies real information, like our addresses, phone#, e-mail? Many phone and online companies request that type of information when a customer calls in, unlike in-person mystery shops.