Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-15-2014, 06:50 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Hi

Looks like there aren't too many Military Spouses out there, but I figured I'd say hi anyway. While my Hubby no longer serves, he was a Marine for 6 years and we have forged many relationships during that time. I just wanted to let you all know that if you ever need any support, want to vent, ask questions, or just need to talk, I am here. I have been through a deployment and many times of separation do to his former and current job(s) so I will be happy to be there for you.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2014, 03:11 AM
Registered WAHM

Hi! My husband is in the marines he has been in 5 years going on 6 this August!
Old 05-27-2014, 05:41 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi ladies! I just found this site, so I have a bit of perusing to do (hopefully it'll help to find me a job!), but I saw there's a military spouse section so I figured I'd say hello! My husband is in the Army. It'll be 2 years in August for him, and we have a long way to go before he plans to leave.

Hope to see you folks around!
Old 06-19-2014, 08:55 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi ladies! My husband served nearly 14 years active duty. Medically retired now, but I miss the military life honestly! Hugs to you all.
Old 07-02-2014, 03:51 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi! Great to meet you all! My husband was in the Army for 4 years. When he got out last year we moved to San Diego and life has never been better. We are growing our business together and I love that we get to spend so much time together. I can't believe I ever went 6+ months without him!
Old 07-02-2014, 04:00 PM
WAHM Master

Hi ,I am not a military spouse..I am an Army mom and thought I would say " Hi" as well.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Hello

Hello I am a military spouse. My husband is in the airforce. I stopped by to say hello to all of you here.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

My hubby was AF also, in fact our first born was born in the Philippines, a long way from home (and mom!)

Welcome~!
Bonnie
Old 07-21-2014, 12:24 AM
Registered WAHM

Hi! I'm Brittany! My husband is Army & has been in for 6 years, active for the last 3. He's away for training now. It's hard, but he loves his job & I love him! <3 I've been a stay at home mom for the last 7 years & even though we don't NEED the money.. I decided to start my business so that I could have something that is entirely mine & it works so well as an outlet for me! Can't wait to talk with you all more!
Old 09-30-2014, 02:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi. I am not a military spouse but my sister and sister-in-law are. I was wondering if you guys have any advice for me on how to be supportive when their husbands are deployed. Thanks.