Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi All! I haven't been here a little over a year so I thought I would drop by. We just moved from Ft. Wainwright Alaska to Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD.
Is anyone familiar with the area?
I am trying to find out what some of the good places to work are...and what to stay away from I am also wondering where is the best places to look for a rental house here.

Thanks all!!
Edited by: redbud23
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Super WAHM

Hi, Redbud,

I am not familiar with MD, but I'll ask anyways. Maybe someone else will have an idea for you too. What type of work are you looking for? Would you be interested in a virtual call center type business? If so I would love to direct you to my website below (either actually).

I should ask, though, are you looking for a business? or a job? There are many resources on this forum. Let us know what you're looking for and we can help steer you in the right direction.

Good Luck!

Deanna
Old 06-04-2007, 08:22 AM
WAHM Regular

FoundInNature,

your 2nd link is very VERY misleading.

Old 06-04-2007, 09:04 AM
Super WAHM

I don't want to be misleading. My business involves working from home utilizing the TV Infomercial industry. However, I'm limited in the amount of characters I can use in my sig line. I'm open to suggestions. Please PM me as I don't want to hijack this thread.

Thanks.

Deanna
Old 06-22-2007, 08:20 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi!

I'm very familiar with APG! My husband is Air Force but I grew up as an Army brat and my dad retired at APG and they still live outside there! We're actually getting ready to relocate to Ft. Dietrich which is in MD too. How are you liking Harford County?

I grew up more in Bel Air, MD but if you have any specific questions I might be able to answer them... You're so close to Baltimore/White Marsh and many decent-sized towns so I'd think job hunting wouldn't be too bad!!

-Jill

Old 08-06-2007, 03:41 PM
WAHM Regular

I did not kow what kind of Job you are looking for But Im with Taste Of Home Entertaining www.tracyc.tohe.com we are a newand the fastest growing Direct sales company. If you would like to know more about our company. Please let me know.