Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-22-2015, 01:41 PM
Super WAHM

Default Samples

How well do y'all do with samples as far as selling them? Friends that I talk to don't get why I am not giving free samples. Am I wrong? I do sell to strangers. To me it weeds out the people that are not really interested. Do you agree?

Allyson
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2015, 01:25 PM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

Selling trial packs is a source of Le-Vel income...like the fast start bonuses or car bonus. I love that we're able to create our own and name our prices. I think if someone is serious enough about changing their health and well being, they'll try before they buy. And when they invest in their trial, it's more valuable. They won't just put it to the side or use the products and forget about it like lots of people do with free samples.

Also, giving away single DFTs or shakes isn't efficient, they don't feel the effects like would after 3+ days of thriving.
Old 09-21-2015, 06:14 PM
WAHMder Woman

Default This is where...

This is where getting to know your potential customer comes into play. The person you are working with may be currently with a company that has shakes and they absolutely hate the taste. In this case, you could probably gain their business by simply sharing the shake. Other prospects may have never tried a program like this and they would benefit from the entire experience so they can see how quick and easy it is to get going.

Some people may have health problems where they can only use the shake because it doesn't have many sources of caffeine in it. Just because a prospect cannot use the entire experience, doesn't mean you should let them go. Every sale helps and they may have friends who do not have the same health issues and can (I was about to use all caps for the word can... big no no lol) benefit from the entire experience.

Last but not least, if they say no, you can always ask if they have a friend who may benefit from some information. Ask if they can forward your contact information and the sample to a friend if you have plenty of samples on hand. Now, you wouldn't do this for everyone but you will know when it's ok based on the type of conversation you have.
Old 09-28-2015, 05:20 PM
Registered WAHM

How does everyone make up the sample packs that they're selling? I've only ordered the DFT, never the capsules, so I'm not sure how they're packaged. I always see people selling packets of 2 capsules online, but I just assumed they would come loose inside the bottle like vitamins do...am I wrong? Thanks!
Old 11-11-2015, 02:19 PM
Registered WAHM

I also make up 4 day trials. I currently am not selling them.
I want to move fast and hit a couple ranks then I will charge.
But right now it's free trials and 4 day.
And you have to give them all 3 products.
If you are only taking 1 product you are not getting all the benefit of Le-Vel