Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-04-2011, 07:23 AM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up Have you seen your own kids eating more fruits and veggies?

Hey other Juice Plus+ eaters,
I was so excited last night when my 4 year old asked for, and of course received, raw spinach leaves. The research behind JP+ shows that kids that eat it increase their consumption of fruits and veggies, and I have seen my family eat much more of these than before we started. However, my four year has been my "picky" eater, and I was beginning to think it wasn't going to work with her, lol. Have you noticed this with your own kids? What is the most one vegetable that they have eaten that you never thought they would? Just curious, I'm still so excited from dinner last night. It is always nice to get a personal affirmation that what we do for a living actually works/helps.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 08:27 PM
Registered WAHM

Its really important to know that your kids are taking proper fruits and vegetables in their diet. There are different kinds of vegetables and fruits and all have different health benefits. Vegetable provide the many types of protein and nutrients for our body. Other benefits of eating vegetables include their therapeutic properties, such as positive effects on our immune system, and so on.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:17 PM
Super WAHM

that is awesome!! for my kids it was brocolli. after being on jp they would eat it with cheese, then just cooked and then raw. that was years ago- they are 16 and 20 now. I have been with the company for 20 years and we have seen this over and over again. LOVE IT!

Tags
fruits, juice plus+, kids, nutrition, vegetables