Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Jewelry > Jewelry Companies

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-12-2017, 09:49 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Looking for newest and popular direct sells company

I have sold origami and did good for alittle while then origami was not backing their products up. They expected us to take care out of the person out of our own pockets.
I am looking for a company that is fun and unique and affordable to customers. I miss direct sales.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2017, 11:56 AM
Awesome WAHM

Have you seen Magnabilities? It's awesome fun and very affordable. Some of the best customer service I've seen. If you'd like more information, let's connect!

Kathy
Old 02-19-2017, 11:04 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi there, Direct sales can get in our blood can't it?! Have you heard of Trades of Hope? I rarely have a customer that has an issue with one of our items but the company stands behind our products and will do all they can to make sure our customers have a replacement or an exchange. In the case of a damage/broken item we just send them a picture of the issue and they send out a new one (no need for them or us, to mail the item back)
Our line is affordable yet Fair Trade at the same time, with just enough higher priced items to encourage hosts to book. (Like our new, leather Alden bag) However MOST of my hosts decide to share ToH with their friends because we're a missional business and like that they can help change lives around the world by partnering with me. If you'd like to hear more about Trades of Hope to see if we might be right for you, just let me know. Best wishes in finding the perfect new place to call home! <3
Amanda
Old 02-23-2017, 12:37 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default Plunder Designs

If jewelry is your thing, I would definitely look at Plunder Designs. They are new and growing like crazy. Looks like they have a good compensation plan and reasonable sign up. I just bought a necklace from them and it is gorgeous!. I can hook you up with a great leader who was a top leader in Jewel Kade before they closed if you are interested.

If purses or bags are your thing, take a look at the link below! We just celebrated 12 years in the business!

Last edited by cabimom; 02-23-2017 at 12:39 PM.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:54 AM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via AIM to mountainmom5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryant455 View Post
I have sold origami and did good for alittle while then origami was not backing their products up. They expected us to take care out of the person out of our own pockets.
I am looking for a company that is fun and unique and affordable to customers. I miss direct sales.
Try handing out gift cards to get paid and also as a marketing tool! Fun...Unique...and affordable...

It is FUN and can be used with any current business to add value. I can hand a $200 gift card to all my current customers and get paid when they use the card.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:56 PM
Registered WAHM

Have you heard of Poetic Xchange? It is the Direct Sales company of Waxing Poetic, who have been in business for over 15 years. I was a Silpada rep for years and really struggled after their closing to find a good fit. I am so in love with Poetic Xchange that I finally liquidated over 500 pieces of Silpada I had collected over the years. Poetic is sterling silver and it can be personalized. We also have unique pieces called Totems where you can tell your life story, or what matters most through symbols, letters and stones. People love the personalized option! Check out the web page & take a look at the jewelry.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:16 PM
Registered WAHM

Can you update me for the progress? im looking for a company as well.
Old 05-25-2017, 06:37 PM
Awesome WAHM

Just curious - is Arbonne still around and strong ? I don't hear or see very much about Arbonne these days.... They had some great products.

Pink Pea
Old 06-07-2017, 04:27 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Pink Pea: Arbonne is alive and thriving in my area! There are 2 NVP's and 3-4 RVP's in my immediate area. It seems like everyone is an Arbonne consultant here. Not me, but a lot of people I know. Not sure about else where.

I did just read where they are being sued by a Texas couple for being a pyramid company. I think it is a class action suit, could be interesting to watch how that unfolds.

Last edited by cabimom; 06-07-2017 at 04:29 PM.
Old 06-17-2017, 04:14 PM
Awesome WAHM

I just joined India Hicks! Love their jewelry and lifestyle products!