Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-19-2015, 07:37 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Coming soon!

Our Trades of Hope Summer line will be available soon. We've added more absolutely gorgeous handcrafted jewelry and accessories! I love the beautiful artisan stories behind each piece too! I think my favorites are our new sea glass pieces. What's your favorite in your Summer line?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2015, 01:56 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Nice choice - Yes, beautiful new things! I have the Jordan Sea Glass necklace, the pearl silver stud earrings and the Rena Turquoise ring on their way to me right this very minute. I already had the jeweled necklace from a past Wed. sale... SO very excited it has returned for the summer!! There are a few more on my list that I want to get like the Dasha tote to name just one but I'm going to get them with my free host credit I've earned later this month when they become available, from orders I've taken at vendor events lately.
I too am excited that as we're growing in both CEs & in sales that we're able to bring on new artisan groups and from new countries too. Excited to have women from Jordan & Thailand to now partner with too.
Amanda