Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-29-2013, 09:30 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default What Are Your Goals for 2014?

I can hardly believe the new year will soon be here. I'm so excited about it and what it will bring in all of our businesses. So I thought it would be cool to share our goals!

I plan to continue to grow my team. In January, my team will be doing a training together by Steve Wiltshire on how to make 2014 awesome, my holiday gift to them. I believe it will help us all really rock our business!

How about you?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2013, 10:59 PM
Awesome WAHM

My goals are to introduce beautiful jewelry and share with women how they can accessorize and step up their style while directly helping women, their families, and entire communities in Haiti, Mexico, and the US. I would also like to build a team of women who have a heart for the same mission. I want to help as many women as possible. I haven't set any number goals yet...but with the impact each handmade piece of jewelry or accessory purchased has on so many people..I know they'll be lofty.

All the best to you in 2014 too!
Old 12-30-2013, 08:51 PM
Awesome WAHM

I'm always excited for the new year to begin and the power of writing down goals cannot be underestimated. Last year I had a goal of 100 team members by the end of 2013 and my team is just about there I do big goals for the year and monthly goals. It's amazing what comes to fruition with dedication and consistency. For 2014, my goals will be similar but with a priority to help my team grow their own, large organization. Cannot wait.
Old 01-03-2014, 08:17 AM
Super WAHM

I am really excited for this new year too! I am hoping to make Director by the end of the year. So my goals are recruiting and selling.

I have 24 designers on my team right now and hope that will just keep getting bigger!
Old 01-03-2014, 12:04 PM
Awesome WAHM

I love seeing everyone's goals! May we all reach them and more this year!
Old 01-29-2014, 12:26 PM
WAHM Regular

Over the next 6 months, I would like to add one new stylist to my team every month. Also, I would like to increase my sales by at least $200 per month, each month building on the last. This will get me at least one, if not 2 promotions over that time period. At the end of 6 months, I will re-evaluate and see how things are looking to continue growing.

Good luck to everyone for a successful 2014!
Old 01-31-2014, 11:51 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Goals need to be real and help you remain focused!

I try to set yearly goals that I can measure each week. In 2013, our first year. my goal was to have one new affiliate each week and actually I exceeded that number by a lot. But as my affiliates have grown so has the amount of time I have to spend with them to first understand the business, how to best make some money, how to act in their own best interest, and in the interest of their affiliates. There is so much information to share at the start since this business is so new to the USA and not eveyrthing in English yet. So my affiliates have grown to over 200 in 2013 and now I, with the company resources (i.e., people, training, inventory, showroom, office, access to private jets, etc.) have to train leaders.

Very essential to have leaders and to develop them. I am very fortunate the company helps me so much with this as we continually improve our business model for the USA. Even the President flies here (SA) to help. So, my goal this year in 2014 is to add four quailty affiliates, get everything in English, spend time to train the ones I have, and expand our market to 3 key cities.

Teresa, NICEInTheUSA
where "Everything that touches your body ought to be gold"!
Old 04-10-2014, 12:43 PM
Registered WAHM

Red face New Year Goals

We are 4 months into the new year! My goal still remains the same. I want to earn Just Jewelry's tropical destination vacation and to gain a lot more networking relationships.

Tags
2014 goals, south hill designs