Magnabilities Thread until we qualify for a folder

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • Opportunity Shows across the US.
    Thanks Mariposa12! So are you a rep with Magnabilities?

MarcieR, Yes, I'm excited about the Fall Regionals. Glad to see they are already hitting the road for this kind of event. It's fabulous that women who want to check it out can attend the Opportunity Show portion for free! Which one are you closest to?
  • Can't wait to get my bitties!
    Love the July special! I can't wait to get my bitties! Which of the bitties is your favorite? I have to go with the adorable owl! But I'll wear it with a chain instead. Can't wait to interchange them!

• Hi accents4you2! I'm hoping to go to the conference in Indy. What about you?
  • Hi Marcie, Probably WA, although I'm hoping my area earns the 5th location!
  • And I love the rings! So much fun!

• I love magnabilities!
    I really like this concept, its simple, versatile, and affordable.
  • Quote: I really like this concept, its simple, versatile, and affordable.
    Hi Mariposa, Yes you're right! All that and fashionable and fun too! I really love how all the different looks fit so many different styles.

If anyone has a piece they want to show off that was purchased either through a rep or maybe from a boutique (which they're phasing out of), you can instagram a pic to the company to be entered in a drawing for $100 worth of jewelry. If anyone needs details, just PM me.
  • Why?
    Hi, I'm just now looking into this. They look amazing!
    Just curious why it seems so many if not all of you
    That were excited about this looks like they moved on.

I do have a concern though like how magnets can be
    Dangerous for kids to be around choking hazard etc

The health aspect creating magnetic field . People with
    Pacemaker can't wear it. I don't have one just wondering
    How it would affect health anyways.

So darn cute though! I love how you can make
    Custom ones esp with photos! They are inexpensive
    To change looks.

Pls share your experience.
  • I would love to know more! How are the active consultants doing? Are there any incentives right now? Hoping to find out how many represent the company and where are right now.
  • Quote: I would love to know more! How are the active consultants doing? Are there any incentives right now? Hoping to find out how many represent the company and where are right now.
    Hello! I've been with Magnabilities since (almost) the beginning, and I'm still loving it! We have around 1000 consultants now, so there is still plenty of room to grow.

We do have an enrollment special every month. Let me know if you'd like more information.