Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-12-2011, 12:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Jewels by Park Lane

Hi
Can you just buy the kit outright...and skip the launch show? (don't know anyone in my area to invite) I would like to work salons etc to work my business until I can start getting bookings..
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2011, 08:05 AM
Super WAHM

I'm sorry no one's gotten back to you about this... I'm not really sure about Park Lane but from what I've heard, they pretty much require you to have that start-up party. Someone I know didn't make the minimum requirement and they wouldn't let her sign up.

I love your idea about breaking into your area by showcasing and selling jewelry at salons! What companies are you considering? With Just Jewelry you can sell right off your table in any public venue - fairs and expos, office buildings, salons, spas, gyms, doctor's offices, etc. Those are also great ways to meet new people who may be interested in hosting/joining.

~ Christina
Just Jewelry Senior Team Leader
Old 10-17-2011, 09:14 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Carol, unless something has changed, you can buy your kit outright and do your own launch. There are 2 options, a $199 and a $249. The bigger kit is the better deal IMO, it is worth over $2,000.

You do have the option of having your manager do your launch if she is local and she uses her kit and if you make the $500 in sales, you only pay $5-$39 for your kit depending on what special they have going on.

I would choose to buy the kit outright and do your own so you can get the free jewelry AND the profit!

You just have to find the right upline who is willing to work with you. Good luck.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:04 AM
Super WAHM

Wow, Cabimom - you are always such a wealth of information about the various jewelry companies! I swear you could write a book with all your research and knowledge...

~ Christina
Old 10-23-2011, 05:42 PM
WAHM Regular

I am a current consultant with Park Lane and just sent you a message. let me know if you have any other questions!
Old 10-23-2011, 09:22 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissyJ View Post
I'm sorry no one's gotten back to you about this... I'm not really sure about Park Lane but from what I've heard, they pretty much require you to have that start-up party. Someone I know didn't make the minimum requirement and they wouldn't let her sign up.

I love your idea about breaking into your area by showcasing and selling jewelry at salons! What companies are you considering? With Just Jewelry you can sell right off your table in any public venue - fairs and expos, office buildings, salons, spas, gyms, doctor's offices, etc. Those are also great ways to meet new people who may be interested in hosting/joining.

~ Christina
Just Jewelry Senior Team Leader
(lol!) I know, but it is only because I have researched a lot of them and even joined a couple only to be disappointed with the company workings. I have found my home though. I don't know anything about your company though, only that it has cute jewelry!