Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-27-2011, 11:59 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Bamboo Pink

This is for excitment and generating buzz with the brand. All the details are getting finalized and until they are they don't want to it all out there.
Here is what they have officially released so far...

10 Ways to Financial Independence
1. Direct Sales-Retail Profit up to 30%
2. Preferred Customer Program
3. Fast Start Bonus
4. Power Team Bonus
5. Weekly Commissions
6. Earn Free Jewelry
7. Matching Check Bonus
8. Rank Advancement Bonus
9. Global Bonus Pools
10. Car/Lifestyle Bonus

The Pink Diamond
Compensation Plan can provide even the casual participant with an opportunity to earn a serious part-time income, and the dedicated business builder the ability to build a significant career path. It will make building your business fun, and with your time and energy, extremely rewarding with 10 ways to create serious wealth.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2011, 01:11 PM
Banned

I, too would have to agree here that it is a bit odd to join a company and not know the exact specifics nor see the poduct and actually touch it to see if it is even quality. I believe this is a repeat of the phenomenon that went with a specific "skin care" company that launched las month I think? The big "get in now" and "ground floor" allure does not make a promising product nor a promising comp plan. ( as many of thos ladies are now sadly finding out)!

In Silver Su's post she said commissions were up to 30 percent? What if you only start at 10 percent and have to sell 5000.00 to get even 20 percent? I mean, really? How could you not know for sure? I did so much due dilligence, ladies this is Business, this is how business rolls. What about your financial investment? What about your long term plan? No one in their right mind would start a restaurant business with out tasting the food right? Why is it in direct sales ot network marketing does that happpen?

These type of start ups always make me nervous because it lures so many women and men into illegitimate business opportunities where the "uplines" cash in on these people's business. And as a person I would be very hurt had my family of close friends got me involved with a company they virtually know nothing about...it just isn't right, IMO. Everyone is so darn ready to join a "ground floor" and as sales people we would all love to find the next Mary Kay, or Silpada or even Lia Sophia etc, you get my point, but these start ups often fail and fail miserable.

Of course we're adults and I am sure I will get slammed but this kind of mayhem is just not good business. I do hope it does work out for those who have invested.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:36 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Bamboo Pink

KristinB,
Why so pessimistic? I have a draft (unfinalized) comp plan in front of me and it starts at 25% commissions then goes to 30%, so no it doesn't start at 10% as you stated.

This is just a soft pre-launch letting people know about the company. No one is obligated to sign up. If they do they will be one of the first to hear and see what is to come at launch April 1st. That's all, nothing secretive nothing scary, just fun excitment about a new company launch backed by already very successful people.

I would suggest anyone who is curious is to jump on a conference call and/or contact someone who can answer questions for you.

Love & Light,
Susan
Old 02-27-2011, 01:49 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver suz View Post
KristinB,
Why so pessimistic? I have a draft (unfinalized) comp plan in front of me and it starts at 25% commissions then goes to 30%, so no it doesn't start at 10% as you stated.

This is just a soft pre-launch letting people know about the company. No one is obligated to sign up. If they do they will be one of the first to hear and see what is to come at launch April 1st. That's all, nothing secretive nothing scary, just fun excitment about a new company launch backed by already very successful people.

I would suggest anyone who is curious is to jump on a conference call and/or contact someone who can answer questions for you.

Love & Light,
Susan
I don't see Kristen's post as pessimistic at all. It's caution. It's business. When I first saw a website all kinds of red flags went up for me. Is it a scam? I don't think so. However, I think people get that impression because of the lack of information. It just doesn't look good. Things should be spelled out on the websites. I just don't think people should be signing up blind. Best of Luck to all the Reps!
Old 02-27-2011, 01:53 PM
Banned

Sue,

Not being pessimistic, being smart. Who starts a business with out seeing what it is your selling or not reading the full entire comp plan? Better yet how can anyone be excited about something and not see the proiduct? I think people just hear "ground floor" and jump on it.

I never said it "did" start at 10 percent I said it "could" because your facts posted above says earn up to 30 percent. My question is earn what? Which you answered 25 percent. Unfinalized does not mean finalized. Would you consider buying a house or a car and not see the finalized contract to make an informed decision? Same thing with direct sales.

Like I said I hope it turns out well, I truly do. Not trying to cause problems just asking are people really aware? That's all.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:57 PM
Banned

Lorah,

I was following this post and read yours and yes it is just about getting the details, it's not slamming anyone but what IS IT they want everyone to sell? I am always amazed day after day with people becoming reps for a company and never ever seeing the product or reading the fine print then complain cause the opportunity didn't work. Well duh?
I researched jewelry companies for 6 months!! 6 months of talking to everyone from reps all the way to corporate. This is how business is done. There is no other way.

I agree with you 110%.
Old 02-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Banned

Oh and on a side note, it doesn't matter who the owners are or what kind of history they have or what companies they work for or not. Ever hear of Bernie Madoff???
WAHM Fanatic

Bamboopink by JudeFrances | Facebook

Here's a FB page to look at for a little more info.

I'm asking a question, not being negative. If some of you have the draft copies and whatever other info, why isn't everyone letting it filter through to others? I keep seeing a couple of you say I have the info, and now some are posting it, but why not let it fly? It shouldn't be a secret, right?

Missy
Awesome WAHM

Default Bamboo Pink

No worries. I can see your point for those that want all the details up front, it might seem weird.

As for myself...I Googled Jude Frances, called corporate, got on a conference call, got my answers to the questions I needed then signed up.

I wish everyone all the best!

Love & Light,
Susan
Old 02-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Banned

I wish you all the best too and when the details become available please post so we can see)

Tags
bamboo pink, bamboopink starter kits, free, jewelry, online, pink