Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-19-2009, 07:13 PM
Awesome WAHM

Talking So, I finally went to a Jewelry party...

and I enjoyed it! It was an Inspiranza Jewelry party! About time I got invited to one...you all know I have been around for a while...and yes I am still "searching4silver"...lol!

I was able to assist this past Sunday! I had a chance to see the informal presentation (hoooooray, for that); cause I needed to move on in about an hour! The consultant asked her hostess if I could attend, and of course she said it was okay for me to go to her home party, which I thought was really nice because she really didn't know me anyway.

The consultants name was Nikki, super nice; kept it simple; simple display and no silly games! After all was said and done...I placed my order and was out in about an hour! Can't wait to get my jewelry of course...and already have at least 3 more pieces I want for Christmas...for myself...lol!

INSPIRANZA!!!! LUVING IT!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 07:56 PM
Super WAHM

Search!

Your official! Now you know the fun all of us jewelry ladies are having!!
Old 10-19-2009, 08:19 PM
Super WAHM

Parties can be fun! The last one I went to was not fun.. the rep was rude and didn't seem like she wanted to be there, and she had the nerve to sort of force people into buying the jewelry.. I didn't purchase any jewelry and received a rude email for not doing so (she had my email address because I signed up for her newsletter). Treating people like that.. I don't know how she keeps or has any customers.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:11 AM
Super WAHM

Hey Yami,

Jewelry parties are EASY - that's the way it's supposed to be.

Momfuse, I'm sorry you had a bad experience. That consultant won't have a business for very long with that attitude! Customer service always has to come FIRST!

Last edited by SilverStarlet; 03-06-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:05 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by momfuse View Post
Parties can be fun! The last one I went to was not fun.. the rep was rude and didn't seem like she wanted to be there, and she had the nerve to sort of force people into buying the jewelry.. I didn't purchase any jewelry and received a rude email for not doing so (she had my email address because I signed up for her newsletter). Treating people like that.. I don't know how she keeps or has any customers.
Wow! That is awful. Reps like that give direct sales a bad name. I agree with Lois, she won't be in business for long.

sorry that happened toyou!
Old 10-22-2009, 09:27 AM
Super WAHM

You are right.. It is people like her that give direct sales a bad name.. the other jewelry parties I've been to have been very pleasant.. the reps were very nice, etc. I can't imagine her having her business for very long either.. hopefully she doesn't treat everyone like that and was just having a bad day or something..
Old 10-22-2009, 02:09 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Party

I think jewelry parties are the most fun to attend!!! All women love jewelry, no matter how old we are. Glad to hear you had a great time.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:58 PM
Awesome WAHM

Well the host of that party joined Inspiranza...!!!! Guess I will soon be attending her launch party...lol!
Old 10-26-2009, 02:11 PM
Super WAHM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Search4Silver View Post
Well the host of that party joined Inspiranza...!!!! Guess I will soon be attending her launch party...lol!
Wow!!! Great story!!! I wasn't expected that ending...haha

I mean I know you are searching4silver (wink wink) but who knew she was...

Goes to show you...you NEVER know who your next hostess, customer, or new recruit will be!