Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-16-2009, 06:56 AM
Super WAHM

Mommy...

I sent you info on SD

Blessings!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 07:06 AM
Banned

Thank you everyone for your input! I really appreciate it!!!! thinking....................
Old 09-16-2009, 10:50 AM
Super WAHM

Mommy I just sent you a PM on Cookie Lee Jewelry, all the companies out there are great like I said you just need to find one thats "you"! I forgot to mention our prices are really affordable thats one big reason I choose the company, you can see our catalog online at Cookielee Consultant - Amber Voight Good Luck with your search! And Jolena I think you could do both! I dont do many parties maybe 10% of my income come from parties the other 90% is craft/expo fairs and now that the holidays are coming up theres a TON of holiday shopping expos going on.. I love doing these events and make really really good money from them, It wouldnt be any extra work setting up your candles alongside your jewelry at one of these events! Good luck on your desicion!!
Old 09-16-2009, 05:58 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm with Park Lane jewelry, and I'm a Scent-Sations, Inc distributor also (Mia Bella candles) Some customers buy one or the other, some buy both! If you come in under the right team, have the right support and resources, everything flows. I'm so fortunate with both companies I'm part of an awesome team - they have plenty of information and forms available for download for every aspect of the business.

I sell the jewelry mostly through home parties, and for the candles I take orders, do bag parties, and fundraisers.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:27 PM
Super WAHM

Default How about Jewelry, Lingerie and... CANDLES?????

Hi JolenaMiller and MommyTo2Cuties:

I am a consultant with Latasia and I have the availability to sell not only a full beautiful Fashion Jewelry Line, Exclusive Bridal Jewelry Line but also a Gorgeous Lingerie (sleepwear) Line (for sizes up to 3X).

How great would it be to add Candles and be able to "SELL THE ROMANCE"???

I would love to give you all the information on our company to complete The PACKAGE.

Send me a pm and I will get it all out to you.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:13 AM
WAHM Regular

Question to all of you...
Why not buy jewelry in bulk and sell it while you decide on the margins you want ?
I know people who buy bulk and sell a piece for twice or triple the price they paid for it .
Old 09-19-2009, 02:53 PM
Awesome WAHM

I wouldn't sell candles along with Stella & Dot...because I just don't have time! My biz is growing so fast, and the Trunk Shows are a blast. Therefore, I can buy other DS products at retail.

I would love to share more with you about the biz. Just click the link in my siggy. We have great videos that tell the story and showcase the jewelry. Best wishes!
Old 09-19-2009, 02:57 PM
Awesome WAHM

No one has mentioned this, but doesn't DSA say you may not rep for 2 companies at the same party? That wouldn't matter if your company wasn't part of the DSA. Just curious!
Old 09-20-2009, 04:19 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by element94 View Post
Question to all of you...
Why not buy jewelry in bulk and sell it while you decide on the margins you want ?
I know people who buy bulk and sell a piece for twice or triple the price they paid for it .
There is definitely a high mark up and profit to be made on jewelry. However, a big advantage to the companies on this jewelry board is the profit potential through MLM. One person can only sell so much by themselves. You stay home, you don't make money. If you've recruited anyone into your business, and you receive overrides on their sales, you can be at home sleeping, or sick, if someone on your team is out doing a show, submitting an order, you receive a percentage of their sales. This can translate to an amazing income based on your team size. And it's not solely dependent upon your own efforts.

Also, the company has taken care of catalogs, websites, marketing materials, shipping, the warranty and replacement.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:27 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pqelise View Post
No one has mentioned this, but doesn't DSA say you may not rep for 2 companies at the same party? That wouldn't matter if your company wasn't part of the DSA. Just curious!
Although I have a candle/mineral make up business and a jewelry business, they are not marketed together, or sold at the same party. I let people know about the products I represent. Some say they love jewelry but don't do candles, others don't wear jewelry but love candles, while some may book a jewelry show, but purchase a candle here or there. The businesses are completely separate (although i may burn a scented candle at a jewelry show) or wear jewelry while I'm talking candles.

Leads I get are either jewelry or candle leads, and are handled accordingly. Either way, I get two of my passions: candles and jewelry for wholesale!