Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-14-2014, 04:17 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Possibly interested??

Hi everyone,

I wrote a while back just trying to get a feel for the company. I received some good information! I just wanted to check back and see how things were going and if this is something I should try. I am working full time outside the home but I am finding myself torn between my work and being there for my child and all the activities he is involved in. I saw some posts about delivery problems--has that been solved? If I could just get some more information I would really appreciate it. Would I earn enough to be able to at least work part time outside the home?

Thanks to everyone who responded before and who responds this time as well!!!!

Amy
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2014, 01:49 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Ansewer to your question

Really it all depends on how You promote your store and if you choose to purchase
at a discount then show and sell .
Feel free to visit my web store and watch the brief video.
contact me for the link.
Old 06-15-2014, 03:43 PM
WAHM Regular

Honestly, if you sign up today then it's completely and utterly risk free -- today is the last day you can sign up for free. You don't have to buy a kit, pay any website fees ever, and there are not quotas - ever. A risk-free opportunity is a golden opportunity!

You are more than welcome to join my team - we're just getting started and would love to have you!

Best,
Ashley

My Jewelry in Candles store!
Old 06-18-2014, 08:37 AM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Amy,
The shipping times have greatly improved. JIC has hired more staff and they average pouring 2000 candles every day vs. the 50 they did last year. They have worked a lot of their bugs out and shipping is now down to 5-7 business days, sometimes even less! The shipping delays were due to their unusually quick growth.

As far as making part-time income, if you treat this like it is a job and have scent samples on hand as well as candles and tarts for your customers to see in person, that really helps. Also having a launch party for your friends and family to come learn about JIC will help you to get the word out about the great new products you are selling. The free sign up did not include scent samples. The $29.95 sign up they have right now includes 20 scent samples and then if you want more you can order them from the back office.

Whatever you decide, please come back and let us know. And if you have already joined us, welcome!
Old 06-24-2014, 05:45 PM
Mix In A Pinch

Default Are you doing Online for JIC?

Good evening Niko Mom,

My name is Sherry/Scent N More. Are you looking to do this strictly online, offline or a combination of both? This would be the 1st question to ask yourself. You may want to find a rep to join in JIC that understands your vision. I guess you would say shares your strengths. If you have already joined Good Luck! If not look around and ask alot of questions of potential reps you may be considering joining their team. The stronger the rep in the beginning the closer to success you will have yourself. Have a great evening!
Old 08-12-2014, 02:08 PM
Registered WAHM

JIC has been doing AWESOME with the shipping times IMO. My customers are happy and so am I.
Old 12-02-2015, 04:21 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandlesWithTreasures View Post
JIC has been doing AWESOME with the shipping times IMO. My customers are happy and so am I.
Agree with you buddy...