Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-21-2006, 08:26 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Ok if you read my other post you know I really want to get serious about this. I do have a question though. Have you purchased leads? I have never done so and not sure where to start. Where do I buy leads about how much are they? Any input would be helpful.

Thanks

Erin
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2006, 09:11 AM
Awesome WAHM

Erin,

Do you plan on calling leads or are you looking for leads to put into an auto responder?

Actually the best leads you can get are the ones you generate yourself through a lead capture page that you advertise. Take a look at www.ezleadcapture.com We just started advertising our new lead capture page with auto responder that we purchased with this site and he has great advertising ideas.

Also something we are doing is e-mail and targeting marketing with our lead capture page and our I Love Jerky web site. Both of these are starting to work out as far as sign ups and getting the word out about the opportunity.

Just the other day we started the target marketing with the product, I will let you know how that goes.

Hope this helps [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img] Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Have a Successful Day!Edited by: KitKat
Old 04-21-2006, 02:34 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Not to sound totally dumb, but I do not know what an auto responder is. Nor do I knowabout lead capturing pages. I am not very computer savy.[img]smileys/smiley9.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 02:53 PM
WAHM Master

Oh no problem Erin.

A lead capture page is your jerkyceo page. It is used to get people intrested and get them to request more information.

An autoresponder is a system that you use when you buy leads. You upload the leads into the system and it emails them for you and lets you know what came of it.

I have tried to buy leads and put them in a autoresponder and out of 5,000 leads only 1 person opened the email to look.I also tried to call some people butI was not comfortable with it.

CrystalEdited by: kissiepooh
Old 04-21-2006, 03:36 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Thanks!!

I am just trying to come up with ways to get more people interested.

Old 04-21-2006, 04:38 PM
Awesome WAHM

Erin,

I just noticed you 3 Js [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img] My brother's family is Jason, Jennifer, Joshua and Jenica[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

I would honestly say that target marketing will get you the most for your money. Check web sites that you visit and see if they have newsletters, if they do check on the advertising costs. When doing this find out the number of subscribers they have to their newsletter so that you can make sure the cost is right.

If you need help with this just let me know. I would love to talk to you more about it if you want. Send me a PM[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

Have Successful Day!