Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-24-2013, 04:56 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Just heard about Jamberry.....questions

Hi ladies, I just heard about Jamberry nails and I love it. I have been doing the sally hansen wraps, so I am aware of the concept, but I have a few questions and my interest is peaked.

In the consultant kit.......do you get most business suppiles......or do you get a bunch a nail sheets as well, I wasn't sure.

Do you find people have in home parties or is it more people order via your website just whenever they need product?

How is the product on your nails, after I used the sally hansen stuff, my nails (which are typically weak) were a little worse....so wondering what customer feedback has been or what your experience is with how you nails are when the product is removed.

how many consultants are there.....just curious how big or small the company is

also, if I sign I will need a mentor, I have done direct sales before, but I would love someone to chat with to share their experience thus far :-)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2013, 12:14 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennlovesvintage View Post
Hi ladies, I just heard about Jamberry nails and I love it. I have been doing the sally hansen wraps, so I am aware of the concept, but I have a few questions and my interest is peaked.

In the consultant kit.......do you get most business suppiles......or do you get a bunch a nail sheets as well, I wasn't sure.

Do you find people have in home parties or is it more people order via your website just whenever they need product?

How is the product on your nails, after I used the sally hansen stuff, my nails (which are typically weak) were a little worse....so wondering what customer feedback has been or what your experience is with how you nails are when the product is removed.

how many consultants are there.....just curious how big or small the company is

also, if I sign I will need a mentor, I have done direct sales before, but I would love someone to chat with to share their experience thus far :-)
Hey!

1. You get one nail sheet, plus credits to order 3 more - so that gives you 4 total. You'll get samples to hand out, brochures, catalogs, etc.

2. You can do home parties or have people order from your site. Some people do FaceBook/online parties, as well.

3. I've used the store-bought nail wraps and they damaged my nails. I haven't had that issue with Jamberry.

4. I'm not sure of an exact number, but as a newer company I would imagine there aren't a whole lot of reps (comparatively speaking).

5. I'm happy to help you however I can, even if you choose not to join under me. (I have not been with Jamberry for that long, and it's not my main focus.)

One thing I really do like - you don't chase people. Just wearing the wraps is great advertising your business. People ask YOU about the wraps!

If you would like more info and samples, just send me a PM.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Registered WAHM

Shay did a great job answering your questions! I can fill in some more info for you.

There are about 7,000 consultants nationwide and Jamberry is launching in Canada on September 1st (just Ottawa and British Columbia for now, but other provinces are in the works). There is still a lot of potential for growth.

She's very correct that it's easy to advertise the product because it's visible at all times. I carry samples in my purse to hand people when they comment on how much they love my nails .