Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-24-2013, 08:00 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Cool My daughter and I joined.

My daughter and I love the nail shields. They are simply MILES better than what we were getting in the local stores. The quality is so superior, and the choice of designs - amazing!

My daughter is only 15, so I joined as a consultant and I'll be helping her work the biz. I have a publishing company, so I'll be using those publications to help advertise Jamberry.

One of the first things I did was email the Compliance Dept. to make sure of how I could advertise. I got a very prompt email with explanations about where I could find the approved materials/logos/etc. (And they thanked me for striving to be compliant. LOL)

Very impressed so far - the training vids are great, and it looks like there are a lot of resources for new people.

Now I'm all excited about the kit! LOL I can't wait for it to get here.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2013, 11:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Congrats in your new venture! They are very nice in compliance and support. Ive gitten the "thanks.." also. It is great that all you have to do is ask.

How excited is your daughter? I bet teenage girls are the best as "consultant" i wish i had an in with any teenage girl!
Old 05-24-2013, 11:34 AM
Awesome WAHM

Smile

Congratulations! Welcome!

My daughter is the reason why I joined, too, only she's just 11. It's something we have in common and it's nice to share that time doing our nails, trying different things. Very fun!
Old 05-24-2013, 11:55 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShayinSC View Post
My daughter and I love the nail shields. They are simply MILES better than what we were getting in the local stores. The quality is so superior, and the choice of designs - amazing!

My daughter is only 15, so I joined as a consultant and I'll be helping her work the biz. I have a publishing company, so I'll be using those publications to help advertise Jamberry.

One of the first things I did was email the Compliance Dept. to make sure of how I could advertise. I got a very prompt email with explanations about where I could find the approved materials/logos/etc. (And they thanked me for striving to be compliant. LOL)

Very impressed so far - the training vids are great, and it looks like there are a lot of resources for new people.

Now I'm all excited about the kit! LOL I can't wait for it to get here.

Congratulations on your new adventure! I know you'll love it and will be very successful!
Old 06-22-2013, 11:48 PM
Registered WAHM

Congratulations, I am trying to get my daughter to join with me also. Keep us posted on how it goes please.
Old 06-23-2013, 09:59 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandream78 View Post
Congrats in your new venture! They are very nice in compliance and support. Ive gitten the "thanks.." also. It is great that all you have to do is ask.

How excited is your daughter? I bet teenage girls are the best as "consultant" i wish i had an in with any teenage girl!
Thanks!

She's excited about this!