Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-10-2012, 11:34 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Looking for info

Hi,

I am curious about Jamberry Nails and possibly becoming a consultant.

Isabel
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Super WAHM

Isabella, what type of questions do you have? Any one of us Consultants on here would be glad to answer your questions.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Registered WAHM

Hi,

Well I would like info on becoming a consultant. I'd like to know the cost, etc.
And how is everyone getting their parties also what is entailed in the party itself. Just all the information regarding the company.
Thanks
Old 03-10-2012, 04:09 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabellaD View Post
Hi,

Well I would like info on becoming a consultant. I'd like to know the cost, etc.
And how is everyone getting their parties also what is entailed in the party itself. Just all the information regarding the company.
Thanks
IsabellaD,
I'm sending you a private message right now
Old 03-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Super WAHM

I'm just going to answer your question here, so that others that may be reading can get some info..

To join, you'll want to find a consultant you'd like to sponsor you. Like TJ said, any one of us here on wahm would be happy to help you, or answer any questions!

The cost of the kit is $99, plus shipping (comes out to $114). In it, you'll get everything you need to get started. Most consultants decide to get business cards as well, which can be found for cheap online (Vista print is a good choice, and they often have specials for free cards, just pay shipping, etc. It's great to get you started). The kit includes:

50 Catalogs
50 Brochures
100 order forms
Rubber Cuticle Pusher
100 Orange Sticks
5 Crystal Files
Hair dryer
Consultant Guide
3 Buffers
3 Sets of Scissors
50 Sample cards/Business Cards
1 Sheet of Nails in the Kit
Credit to order 3 sheets of nails of your choosing (This is worth almost half of the kit right here!)
3 months of use on your personal website (This is a great way to get your business started online!)

There are no monthly minimums or auto-ship requirements. To stay active, you have to have $300 PCV, which is about $414 in sales. Your commission is 30% of retail sales, and you have the opportunity to earn from your downline.

The way you conduct parties is up to you. Some ladies like to have open-house style parties, others like to have games. Some do online parties, catalog parties, or a combo of both. Some do conventions and vendor shows. It's YOUR business, you decide how to run it!

Hope that helps anyone out there is who lurking and curious as to what we Jamberry ladies are up to!
Old 03-11-2012, 02:03 PM
WAHM Regular

Isabella,
I just recently myself became a consultant and I am loving it! It is amazing how many people comment on your nails and it just opens up for a great conversation piece! It just sells itself!
Like mentioned above..this is a great place to come for help and support from other consultants!
I wish you the best in your decision..but you won't be disappointed if you decide to join!
Old 03-16-2012, 12:27 PM
WAHM Regular

Hello

I would love some more info about jamberry nails. Can someone post a link
Old 03-16-2012, 12:55 PM
Super WAHM

Feel free to connect with any one of us here and we'll be happy to answer your questions. Some of us have links on our signatures you can visit to learn more. Hope this helps
Old 03-16-2012, 06:05 PM
WAHM Regular

I just checked out the website. They look awesome. How do I have a party at my house?
Old 03-16-2012, 06:11 PM
Super WAHM

Hi! You can have a party at your house with a local consultant, or you can have a catalog/online party. The online/catalog party is very nice because you can reach people that aren't local to you (a lot of my friends and family are in a different city than I am). Please let me know if I can help you out!