Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-13-2015, 11:12 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default I just signed up and I'm so excited to start!

I'm not sure what else to say other than .. I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and have been gaining weight and feeling tired and run down for years now. And it was only getting worse. I had a bit of improvement when I went Gluten Free but I continue to gain weight.

My friend, who actually weighs much more than me, was at the end of her rope with trying to lose weight on her own due to running a very busy wedding photography business and living on Mocha Frappuchinos was leaving her exhausted. She finally looked up all of the different diets and found that Isagenix was the healthiest and would help her stick with it. She lost 50 lbs in 6 months, and that is with a bit of cheating! LOL She only works out 30 minutes on the elliptical a few days per week.

When she first shared this I told her I had to do it on my own and was afraid of the cost and my food allergies. After trying it on my own and being way too busy to plan meals, frustrated with food choices, eating horribly after being frustrated.. repeat cycle.. I finally told her (after about 6 months) that I was ready to sign up!

I get my 30 day supply on Monday and I have a nervous excitement about starting!! With that being said, if anyone is on the fence about this, I will learn with you as I answer your questions!

Oh, I only have 40 lbs to lose. But, my body is VERY resistant to losing weight now with my thyroid issues, age (I'm 47) and who knows what else (I've been ill for over 10 years). I'll update here and there with my progress. If you want to follow my progress feel free to send a request to my facebook group called Healthy Lifestyle (Clean Eating + Healthy Exercise) Support & Encouragement https://www.facebook.com/search/str/...t/keywords_top. I started it when I was trying to diet on my own and still have it for a place to encourage those who are on their own journeys. I don't force anyone into anything, it's a judgement-free zone to vent and share about healthy living.
Sponsored Links