Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-28-2017, 02:36 PM
Independent Consultant

Default Is it possible to find a company without having to do parties

I am trying to find a legitimate home based direct sale company that does not require you to do home parties that I can make a decent part time income working for.

I live in Virginia so if anyone is close to me and has suggestions please feel free to send me a private email to [email protected] as I do not visit this site that much.

I am open to all products but looking for something with a reasonable kit price and commissions over 30 percent if possible.

Marion
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2017, 10:11 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi Marion,

I'm emailing you now
Old 02-04-2017, 10:40 AM
WAHM Master

I hope this does not come off a snarky because that is not my intention. You have posted here many times asking the same thing, you probably got bombarded with people sending you info about their business. It really sounds like you probably need a work at home job vs a work at home business. Many of the direct sales business can be worked at home without having an actual party. Many people focus on online parties and not home parties. It depends on the business and type of business you want to promote.

Next if you truly want a business there are a few things you should know off hand. First what do you love? You need to find something you love, something you believe in, the more this happens, the easier it will be for you to sell the product. There are not a lot of businesses that have products that will just sell because you post a link or ask people to buy. You have to sell it to them, make them understand what the product is, why it's a great product, why you love it, use it etc.

Second, a business you are going to have invest some money in, a starter kit, that comes with products, maybe a website, catalogs, etc. Then you need some regular business supplies, business cards etc. Remember the adage in business, you spend money to make money. It doesn't have to be hundreds, but be prepared to start your business off on the right foot.

If all this still sounds like more than you want to do/spend, maybe look at some affiliate programs and see what you can find in that regards. I do wish you luck in finding something that fits your needs, but rather than having people email you, check out the various business folders and the business opportunity thread. Tons of great info posted there often.
Old 02-04-2017, 01:29 PM
WAHM Master

The company that I work with doesn't do home parties . I would love to talk with you about what we do . My site is www.askmalea.com
Old 02-05-2017, 02:59 PM
Super WAHM

Personally I market my company several ways. One of the ways is by having a booth at vendor fairs. This allows me to market my business to a large amount of people in a short amount of time. This is just one example of what you can be done besides home parties. Best of luck to you!