Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-10-2008, 04:33 PM
WAHM Addict

This afternoon I went out to Walmart-Great Clips-for a hair cut. Never had a problem before but I always go to one gal who understands some "issues" I have w/my hair such as bald spots fromhair pulling & a nasty cowlik. She wasn't available so they gave me to the only other one who was & who I wasn't sure about anyway.

This woman butchered my hair! I was very specific & even had a picture: wanted what I had but razored & trimmed to look like the picture. Told her I was very concerned with the bald spot on my head & I was also concerned with getting it too short as not to make my face look too fat.

Now I have a horrible bowl cut that's so short & uneven I'm afraid I can't do anything with it! My DD even laughed at me when she saw it. It was really wet when I left-she didn't have time to dry it but had kept telling me if I put in LOTS of product it would look good. By time it dried & I realized what was going on they were closed. I was going to streak it tomorrow but...... It's so short & I have serious razor burn from where she shaved the back & sides & yo can see the bald spot!! It is an old fashioned bowl cut!!

I have to be out of town all week + will be at 4 big events & now I'm so embarrassed and so pissed at that girl. I can't see without my glasses & she wouldn't give me my glasses to check-now I know why. Edited by: LisaRose
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2008, 04:48 PM
WAHM Addict

Lisa can I send you a pm? I would like to talk to you about something.

Jen
Old 05-10-2008, 06:30 PM
WAHM Master

Are they open tomorrow? If they are, return and tell them what they did and make them fix it.
Old 05-10-2008, 06:54 PM
WAHM Master

Oh, I'm sorry - I know it doesn't help today but it will grow back, honest

If you're going to be out of town when they re-open call the manager and complain (loud and long if needed) - and don't forget to get ahold of the girl who did this and give her a

I'm fashion challenged but have seen some cute scarves being worn lately.....
Edited by: tenXmom
Old 05-10-2008, 07:28 PM
WAHM Addict

Yikes- I`d be so po`ed!
I feel for you.
Terry
Old 05-10-2008, 07:45 PM
WAHM Addict

Oh so sorry Don't know if your regular girl can make it right since it is so short, but definately call tomorrow and talk to the manager before you leave town. You know, I just thought of this--if unfixable, make them put extentions in for free or make them foot the bill at a salon that can! yep that's what I would do!