Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-27-2005, 11:04 AM
WAHM Master

Okay heres the deal:

back is aching: lower dull back pain

Hips are cramping: extremly painful

Stomach: is cramping as well and it feels like I am on My period (menstrul cramps)

babys not really moving today either just alot of pressure

feels like my pelvic bone is going to break.

feels like my insides are falling out

36 weeks pregnant and I am just miserable. Called the dr and she said that she would come in for monitoring but sounds like I am not doing anything really.

I was having contraction earlier and they did get down to 5 mins apart but they are kinda subsiding right now since I took a nap.

Im not really sure what I should be doing. This is the 4th baby and the first two delieveries were horried and strange, 3rd was text book and now this. GOOD GRACIOS *laughing* any suggestions
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2005, 11:11 AM
WAHM Addict

Sound like I did with #4. Maybe try a lukewarm bath, or what worked kinda good for me was rocking on all fours. (Takes the pressure off pretty good) It was only a year ago, and I remember it all too well! You have my sympathies!

Have you done kick counts today? You mentioned she wasn't moving all too well. If they're down, I'd go in to get monitored.

((HUGS))
Old 12-27-2005, 11:13 AM
WAHM Master

Tried the lukewarm bath and tried a nap and still hurting.

Shes been extremly active every since she could be active and this weekend its been dying down and today has been really just pressure and pain no kicking feelings.

this is just really miserable UGH
Old 12-27-2005, 11:17 AM
WAHM Addict

Hard to say... if the pressure gets worse, contractions start back up, movement is really down, I'd go in. But with me, I was induced all 4 times, so every time i went in, I heard, "Sorry, nothing's happening!" and got sent home. Very annoying!

Have you tried tylenol for the back ache? It might take the edge off a little.
Old 12-27-2005, 11:23 AM
WAHM Master

Tried that too! [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

With Anthony I was in labor I guess didn't know it because never had back ache nothing just hip cramping

Devon they induced at 35 weeks cause we were having severe issues

Connor was serious text book on EVERYTHING however the contractions weren't getting close enough at the end so I helped them along but every time we went in cause they were at 5 mins we were told they weren't close enough BLAH

.....and now this!
Old 12-27-2005, 11:27 AM
WAHM Addict

Well, let me tell you from experience...Girls are much more trouble than boys! [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]Guess she's starting early!

Why is it the last 4 weeks of pregnancy last 9 additional months? That really stinks. My sister is 40 weeks pregnant with her 3rd (and last) girl. (She was due Christmas Day) She's actually at the doctor's right now, and I can't wait for the phone call to see when/if they're evicting her! [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

I hope you feel better!
Old 12-27-2005, 12:14 PM
Awesome WAHM

Lacey,

Hope you get feeling better soon. I second the warm bath. I couldn't imagine being pregnant. You all got guts [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Bless you and your family

Chelle

Old 12-27-2005, 12:59 PM
WAHM Regular

If you are having a lot of pressure I would go in and get checked and especially if the baby isn't moving much, one of my daycare moms has a friend and one day baby was fine and she was 2 days overdue and started cramping and having light contractions dr said wait, baby wasn't moving much went in the next day cause she was super sick and baby had died. I don't mean to scare you but I hear horror stories like this all the time and I can't even imagine what I would feel if something like that happened.

I don't ever mess with the waiting thing I have always just gone in, I would rather get sent home with everything ok, and generally pressure on the pelvis is a sign of time to see the dr.

Good luck
Old 12-27-2005, 01:15 PM
WAHM Master

I've heard of women having "back labor" pains--could that be what you are having?? I agree with everyone above--GO TO TO DR or the hospital of the baby isn't moving much...why take any chances??!!!!
Old 12-27-2005, 01:23 PM
WAHM Master

Lacey - Go and get checked - for your peace of mind and comfort but more importantly for my peace of mind

Sending all good vibes and strength - she's almost here