Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-17-2014, 11:11 AM
WAHM Regular

Question Can any herbalife distributor help me please?

So hi I was a conversation with a herbalife distributor today on Facebook well he's been in the business for over a year and I just want to make sure what he is saying is legit I'm thinking about joining but had a bad experience in another network marketing business I just want to get another herbalife distributor option that what he is saying in the conversation is the 100% truth here the conversation from this morning-> 1. Do you have to pay a monthly fee? When I was in Beachbody we had to pay $89 for the shake which was required than $15 for the website they give you. Is there monthly fee like this?
2. I was reading this in article today about the herbalife business I think the article was written sometimes last year when she says quote there is no minimum purchase what that mean? Here what it said-> If you would you like to attend Herbalife events, you will have access to the Events Schedule, Training seminars and world events. Your personal account will be created to place orders and check status of orders on the 24/7 Secure ordering website. And you have the opportunity to earn extra money through retail and wholesale profit by recommending products to your friends and family though there are no sales, no targets and no minimum purchase is required in any month. Buy only what you need.
Does that mean you don't have to purchase product every month for yourself if you don't need or want to?
3. How do customer purchase the product every month? I saw there no autoship choice?
4. I saw there packets available I'm a guy who can be on the go a lot is it okay just to order the packets every month instead just the shake in a bag?
5. What is total number of volume to stay active every month or is there one?
6. I would like to find a locale herbalife event in my area but can't find a website to search for one how can I find out if there is an event I could attend in my area?
7. And can you just sell through your website or do you have to have products at your house to sell to?
Thanks for all your help I really grateful you take the time to help me and others thanks again.

10:48am

1. no monthly fee for membership and website is free. $68 at sign-up and just $15 after 1 year and every year after...thats it.
2. nope. you dont have to buy anything if you dont want to. if you dont sell anything for 3 months you wont be penalized either. what you make is what you make and you will still have access to herbalife trainings, events, etc.
3. they can purchase through your website or you can buy products to keep at your home and deliver them face to face if they are local or family. your choice. they can pay then.
4. yes. its your membership so you can order any products and use them as much or little as you want
5. none

11:02am

6. ill look and see if i can find one in your area. they have the herbalife opportunity meetings to introduce people to herbalife and anyone can attend. where do you live?
yes, you can only sale through your website if you want. the only products i keep at home are the ones im using. lol

Is what he saying the 100% truth? I'd like some help please thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2014, 04:42 PM
Registered WAHM

I don't know anything about this company, and the only reason I clicked on this link is because I read an article about Herbalife in a newspaper this morning. I would do a lot of research before investing in this company. The link to the newspaper is below. The story is on page 2 in the upper right hand corner - Markey Calls for Probe into Herbalife.

http://issuu.com/metro_us/docs/20140124_us_boston/1?e=0

Jannine
Old 06-23-2014, 03:18 PM
Registered WAHM

Yes. What he said it's true. You dont have to buy anything to keep your membership.
In the website you have the option of auto-fill, so they ship to their homes or you can give it directly.