I love your tea for energy

• when I am feeling sluggish I have some tea boy it picks me right up! The only warning is not to drink it after 5pm or so then I cant sleep at night. (lol)

Its good stuff & really works!
  • I agree! Love our tea!!
  • Yup,I also like tea.It boosts my energy and makes me energetic.I start my day with a cup of tea.It finishes my tiredness at evening.

Tacoma gyms
  • Mmm...what's in the tea? I've become quite the tea drinker now that I'm giving up sodas for good.
  • Flavors
    Quote: when I am feeling sluggish I have some tea boy it picks me right up! The only warning is not to drink it after 5pm or so then I cant sleep at night. (lol)

Its good stuff & really works!
    Do you have more than one flavor? If so, what is your favorite?
  • I had the tea for the first time today and I have never peed so much in my life! Is that normal? I also got a bad stomach ache after I drank it...not sure if it was the tea or smoothie. I purchased it at a herbalife studio and they told me to drink the tea first and then the smoothie. It was my first time. Just wondering of the stomach ache and peeing is normal...my cousin says it's a good sign. It means my system is being cleaned out...but I won't be drinking that anymore. I was just researching the product.